newcomer

MCCC94

Wii=best console evr made
Aug 2, 2007
belgium
well euhhmm Hi i am cedric and i just joined wiichat i hope i can learn new great thins about the wii because its the best console nintendo ever made . I dont have a wii myself (jet) but i can have 1 in september so i am gathering info already . if any one can give me his friends code then ho knows we can c eachother online so thanks already . CC

Last edited:
welcome to wiichat home of the wii chat

sup?

anyways i'm the best person here.....hands down

read the rules, i'm to lazy to provide you with a link, so go find them yourself

have a nice time and i look forward to reading your sensible posts..

Heya Cedric! (Nice name.) Welcome to WiiChat. Remember to read the forum rules, and follow them! :) Don't hestitate to ask any questions. You can private message another user by clicking on their username, then go to 'Send a private message to (whoever)'. Now, to private message, you have to have a certain amount of posts, this keeps away all the spammers and such. You have to reach at least 10-15 posts to send a private message! :p Well anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, and I'll see you around! ♥//Steph

Hi have fun on wii chat i got on last week i think. But hope you have fun here and the wii is the best.
I'm just going to tell you this but is some one helped you out
Click the green mushroom. and say what they did good.

I do not want one. I'm just saying that to help out but dont give me a 1up
Thanks and have fun

Hey welcome to the forum Cedric :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

Hello, Cedric, welcome to WiiChat and enjoy your stay here. Before you start posting, read the Forum Rules and Regulations page so you know what to do and what not to do.

Back