<News> Dragon Ball Z: Sparking METEOR For Wii Revealed

DomLinkGos

DomLinkGos Will Never Die
May 20, 2007
Good News for the Fans of Dragon Ball Z:

The Japanese magazine Shonen Jump revealed the existence of a new Dragon Ball Z game under development for Wii (also on Playstation 2): Dragon Ball Z: Sparking METEOR.

Dragon-Ball-Z-Sparking-METEOR-wii.jpg

:thumbsup:

Information From: www.nwiizone.com
Platforms: Wii and PS2

SuppaRoy said:
......Those games dont change

Of Course it changes.. for ex: DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi is not the same as Budokai Tenkaichi 2, BT2 Have Better Gameplay, more characters, more stages, more moves, etc...

Last edited:
Major Tom said:
I have Tenkaichi 2 for Wii.... It looks exactly the same .....

Well My friend have the tenkaichi and I have the tenkaichi 2 and is not the same

DomLinkGos said:
Well My friend have the tenkaichi and I have the tenkaichi 2 and is not the same
i agree, however i think theyve got a hard time trying to top BT2, its just so awesome

Yeah DBZ: BT2 kinda covered everything although it would be cool if they changed it from a fighting game to a turn-based RPG with action elements

OMG ime so amped... just got dbz tenkaichi 2 for wii and it is sooo fun.. so much depth and so many chars.. and the story line goes for AGES..
but other than a couple of new characters and moves (maybe a new fighting system) what could they improve for the story line (Z battle gate)..
ime so getting this, because i love DBZ and the games.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
OMG ime so amped... just got dbz tenkaichi 2 for wii and it is sooo fun.. so much depth and so many chars.. and the story line goes for AGES..
but other than a couple of new characters and moves (maybe a new fighting system) what could they improve for the story line (Z battle gate)..
ime so getting this, because i love DBZ and the games.
I guess they could add the DB Story line......

Remember the good old days when there were no DBZ games in America and we wanted them to be made here? Now, it's just going crazy :sick:

WOW Can't wait! More characters and more moves will justify for my purchase. Cause I'm a DBZ and fighting game FAN...

Back