[NEWS] Wii Video Games Blamed For Rise In Effeminate Violence

Even more frightening, the motion-sensing technology teaches them that the only way to resolve conflicts is to flail their arms in acts of fruity aggression.

Fruity aggression, R O F L! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh no this is EXACTLY what Nintendo wanted to prevent...well they better just shut the hell up, video games in general can't be taken off the market as they are an addiction, as are cigarettes and many other things lol. Stop blaming the video games they do little to nothing in terms of violent behavior for people. Who takes after a game? The same people who take after the movies and act upon their fantasies. And it's a rarity, so how much can society do to prevent such cases?

_Awww more crap. Stupid ass little kids, its probally the parents fault their so violent. The dad might beat the mom but why say its daddys fault when they can blame video game systems and make money off of it as well. And if video games are so bad, whatever band them, but band the stuff they like as well, I mean violence doesn't only come from games.

moms like that are such prude little rich-bitches. your gonna blame your kid's retardedness on the wii. HONESTLY! jesus people like the ones in PAW make me sick. its there poor parenting skills affecting there child. not the goddamn videogame.

:mad5: this just ticked me off i hate t when parents blame the system not the childeren:mad5: if the parents should always play the game first before letting there children play unless they dont care about the contents. (my parents dont:smilewinkgrin:) and if they dont preview the game befor letting their child play they dont have a right to complain.

Sounds somewhat like the columbine shootings all over again. Parents shouldn't blame vidoe game for violence, they should blame their children.
in reality who would say "i've did it in a video gamei.e scarface, mortal kombat or GTA) so i'm going to re-inact that in real life" or "since i did it in a game i'm doing it in real life" why dont some kids get it in there mind theres a biug diff from vg violence and real violence. if u kill someone in a game, nothing might happen, u can shot the cops, but in reality u goto jail for that stuff.

The Wii of all systems? It's retarded they're blaming video games in the first place, but how is the Wii going to teach kids how to murder people? I mean seriously, how many games does the Wii have that are violent. Manhunt 2.... uh.... um...

ONE!!!!

EDIT: George, the Onion is a fake news thing, they make parodies of everything. King of like the National Enquierer except they try to be funny.

EDIT #2: I didn't realise the original link was from The Onion.

wow! some people get pretty fired up easily.:lol: i guess theonion really does a good job of delivering the "news".

Well this thread sparked a conversation about violence in video games. As we all should know by now, The Onion is a parody newspaper that pokes fun at real current events and takes them out of proportion. We should learn more about it, sounds fun! =P

yeah i know the onion is a parody newspaper which is why i found it amusing when the others got mad about it. well i guess it's funny until it actually starts happening in real life.;)

When will parents start to take responsibility for what they children do or not do instead of blaming everything but themselves?

Back