Newsday: Looking to feature a Wii Workout individual

hey_suburbia

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2007
413920106_66a938b9ed.jpg

I was contacted by Newsday and they’re looking for people who live in Long Island, NY or Queens, NY to feature in their upcoming issue.

So, anybody who has been using their Wii as a workout machine and wants to be interviewed and have your picture in the paper, you can reach Newsday at the following:

Steve Williams
631-843-4601
[email protected]

Tell him, Mickey sent you.

chain blade said:
Dont live in US!

That's OK...most folks in the US don't really recognize Long Island or Queens as being a part of the country, either. :smilewinkgrin:

have lots of fun in one!! lol
having fun while having a good workout and get famous through the paper:yesnod: lol

Well I live in NJ and use it for fun, not to work out...

But I guess I could lie anyway?:sick:

Ha! I used to work for Newsday! Horrible company since they were bought out!!

Laying people off, cutting benifits, requiring impossible ad revenue!

Of course i didn't work up in reporting or editting,my father was an editor for them for 20 years and quit because of all the stuff the new company put them through (you can tell by my english i wasn't exactly a writer for them) I was just one of the lowly guys on the loading dock's(Stacking and loading papers into trucks) I quit when i realized there was no way to move up from there 5 years wasted without a promotion....but whatever i quit and went to college...so i can't hate newsday too much...without them i wouldn't have realized theres no hope without college

Sorry just wanted to vent...

Back