NEWSFLASH: Wii to have 32GB available for save data

give it a year and you will see a major drop in the price for the SD cards, they are refining the technology both in the card and in the manufacturing everyday, so it costs less for to make and more are put on the market therefore dropping price also.

ghghgh14702 said:
give it a year and you will see a major drop in the price for the SD cards, they are refining the technology both in the card and in the manufacturing everyday, so it costs less for to make and more are put on the market therefore dropping price also.

It'll take a long long wait before the price drops to a one most of us are willing to pay. :lol:

Probably more than a year.

Pay attention

Now wait just a stinking second. Where oh where has Nintendo ever announced that the Wii will support SD 2.0 (SDHC)? What if the Wii only supports SD 1.1, in which case the maximum capacity will be 4 GB?

I certainly hope that the Wii will support SDHC, but I've scoured the net, and it looks like Nintendo has not stated what version of SD they will use. I haven't even found any rumors about what version of SD will be used.

Or perhaps someone could point me to some information?

looks kool man......i got a crappy 64mb one lol whch came with a fone >< lol so ya but im, lokking to get one with a few gig on but game saves shouldnt take up that much should they?.......

MetroidZ said:
now, a few hundred KB's the most

Oooooo so i should be ok right lol......

when i read the topic head i was liek wow its now got a 32gb harddrive in it now i was like realy shocked!

Poseidon said:
not to sound stupid but why would you need 32g? Thats seems like overkill IMO

Ye thats what i tohught i was like hmmmf bit ott for a games console unless you got like millions of vc games and millions of game saves!

lol 32 GB lol thats even more then my old computer lmao...well my old computer was windows 98 and had only 6 GBs...yes it sucked..now it has 200 GB well im down to only 82 Gb...should clean the old usless crap in my PC but im to lazy

Hmm if possible I think I'll stick to an external HD, may be bigger but I'll be damned if it isn't cheaper ;) I got a fast 320gb model for ~80-90 quid if I remember correctly. Ooh and if the Wii can playback vid files in a number of formats then I can watch my anime from my HD through the Wii onto a big T.V O.O!! that would be awesome. Plus...I'd just lose the SD card...then I'd cry...

Back