Next big Wii sale? Any ideas on the date?

DR650SE

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
Anyone know when the next big wii sale is? I know a lot of places were selling them Jan 21 2007 so obviously a bunch of places hold them for a speific date. Any ideas on the next big date? I use I tracker and such and followed all the tips in the sticky thread, but no one here will give me a straight answer and i never come up with any thing considering itrackr.com So if you have any idea on the next date, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Dan

DR650SE said:
Anyone know when the next big wii sale is? I know a lot of places were selling them Jan 21 2007 so obviously a bunch of places hold them for a speific date. Any ideas on the next big date? I use I tracker and such and followed all the tips in the sticky thread, but no one here will give me a straight answer and i never come up with any thing considering itrackr.com So if you have any idea on the next date, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Dan
Next date is... 2nd of feb 2008!!!

how do you expect us to know, you can't expect a straight answer.

usually retailers for a store dont know until a few days before a shipment. when i worked for radioshack a LONG time ago wed get a particular product that we were told wed have to store in the back till our sunday circular came out which was usually on a thursday every 2 weeks or so? just about that.

so we normally dont know exactly what to do when there is a sale. sometimes it does get leaked out from HQ. like on hot friday, radioshacks add got leaked a month before! :yikes:

so damned if i know. im so far out of the retail loop it aint even funny!

Why would there be so many wiis in Aussie? like do you mean that there litterally sitting on the shelf? thanks in advance

like loose cannon said...

retailer dont know. and when i did. i posted a topic. ill probally do the same again.

just remember places get shipments weekly even biweekly of them. between 10-2 CHECK THEN. if its dark. they probaly dont have them.

goodluck on one people.

I asked at Target one day as I was casually going through the store buying normal stuff. About a week and a half before the 21st of January, they told me January 21. I would just ask. And don't call, they seem to get pesterd by people asking about the Wii for some reason. :prrr:

Oh and I did end up getting a Wii on 1/21 by showing up an hour before store opening (8am).

Back