Dudey

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Essex, England
Wii Online Code
2753-0668-0256-5030
Hi all,

Had my DS for about a month.

atm i've got Mario kart, new super mario bros, trauma centre and dr kawashima's brain training.

I've been thinking about getting Animal crossing: wild world. I've never played any game in the series. But I've looked at videos/reviews of it etc, and tbh, it doesn't appeal to me that much, as in, shaking trees and picking flowers, I don't understand how this game can appeal to an 18 year old. But adults even play this game?

Also been looking at Pokemon D/P. Used to play Pokemon blue on my Gameboy, so would bring back memories.

I don't know what game to get next. If anyone can recommend any others than these two. And also explain how Animal crossing is meant to be appealing.

Thanks.

i'd go with pokemon. im 17 and had great times playing pokemon blue when i was 9 or 10, i havent got the new ones yet but i think i might take a look at one. pokemon is kinda childish now but the games are golden, so its worth a buy me thinks whatever the age

mushy_peas said:
i'd go with pokemon. im 17 and had great times playing pokemon blue when i was 9 or 10, i havent got the new ones yet but i think i might take a look at one. pokemon is kinda childish now but the games are golden, so its worth a buy me thinks whatever the age
Okay. Have you ever played Animal Crossing though? Think i'll order pokemon tonight :)

no i havent im kinda in the same situation as you, i have the games you have aswell as some my girlfriend has, animal crossing doesnt really appeal to me. but i know i will be hooked if i got a pokemon game.

yeah.....animal crossing is a good game, try finding Advance wars ds, thats a good game too or warioware twisted

Animal crossing is the definition of a causal game.

Pokemon's been a ton of fun for me. Got it two days ago, and I've spent over 20 hours on it.

I'm almost 20, the last time I played Pokemon was about ten years ago...so I wouldn't recommend it. Not that it isn't fun. I just think at my age you tend to grow out of it. I'm assuming Animal Crossing is something like Harvest Moon, so be prepared to be addicted lol. I had no idea why I was so addicted to HM.

For a good all around DS game, I would get Children of Mana. It's a hack and slash game with a good story, cool weapons, and awesome bosses.

sherwood3570 said:
I'm almost 20, the last time I played Pokemon was about ten years ago...so I wouldn't recommend it. Not that it isn't fun. I just think at my age you tend to grow out of it. I'm assuming Animal Crossing is something like Harvest Moon, so be prepared to be addicted lol. I had no idea why I was so addicted to HM.

For a good all around DS game, I would get Children of Mana. It's a hack and slash game with a good story, cool weapons, and awesome bosses.

I bought Pokemon pearl when it came out. and it was hands down, the best game I've played for DS I'm almost done and have burned up a good amount of time on it and pissed my girlfriend off just as much. Although it's seen as a kid's game I would consider it top 3 best RPG of all time. 20 years old and still lovin it.

Animal crossing is awesome I'm usually into game's where you shoot people in half but this is a very fun game it's kind of like the sim's you move into town you have a house you get a house but you have to keep paying money off to tom nook to upgrade it and he sells stuff in his shop this game is endless amount of fun Id prefer it over Pokemon

Theame park - Where to start
Long game - making theame parks takes time
Addictive - Played for hours on end
Easy to get in to - Start with just bilding your park and work your way up to doing the accounts
Best version - The ds is suited to this
Funny - Make a roller coster that sends pepole flying

Darkprinny said:
Theame park - Where to start
Long game - making theame parks takes time
Addictive - Played for hours on end
Easy to get in to - Start with just bilding your park and work your way up to doing the accounts
Best version - The ds is suited to this
Funny - Make a roller coster that sends pepole flying
is it the same as the ps1 version that was out many years ago?

If it is, I'm not gonna bother :p

pukemon is lame for me beacus it has wered monsters that ficht you cant kill peopel i call it pukemon now

Bigjake52 said:
pukemon is lame for me beacus it has wered monsters that ficht you cant kill peopel i call it pukemon now

And I call you typomon! :lol:

Bigjake52 said:
Some people on this forum are so illiterate. I'm not saying that I'm perfect but come on, at least make an effort.

Back