Next gen article on Wiiware from the mouth of the horse!

WiitnessID

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2007
That horse is the developers. The part that I like about it was when one developer was talking to Nintendo about an idea then they asked him to sign a NDA and just sent him a dev kits :yikes: :thumbsup: :drool: :shocked: :idea:

Now thats service.

I think nintendo knows that the big guns are not their friends and with certain companies shoveling stuff on to it they may actually be trying to hurt nintendo and turn people towards their HD offereing... just a hunch you know. Seriously though you know who I'm talking about. Really if you have any ounce of coding in your body or free time you better some how get some people together to get your game out there!

-source-
http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8947&Itemid=2

Last edited:
Hey I hope nintendo approaches the colleges also. I mean there are tools out there but hell I would really consider taking some grad courses if they offered Wii coding of some kind. But really there are so many avenues into gaming now it's just getting crazy.

Now that the VC has sold so well I hope Wiiware gets the same attention.

with so much potential for new games, you know a few of them are gonna be great.

Yeah but never has it been so easy to become a developer. With so many kids learning C++ before they grad high school we should see a lot of raw talent sprouting up.

Back