NeXt Gen WARS....wounded soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

zraductus

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2006
since the first announcement of the ps3 and nintendo wii i felt in my soul that
nintendo is heading in the right direction & sony ,despite the fact that they are self proclaiming that they would have a gazillion units at launch that the ps3 would render pc gaming obsolete,i had my resrvations about the ps3 but kinda thought that they were almost right until i saw the ripoff job they did to nintendo trying to steal the motion sensing controller,in that moment i saw something.......and u know it too.....kinda like the matrix when mr.smith says....
"do you feel it mr.anderson ?...oh i know...i see it 2 its inevitable!!
its inevitable that the ps3 despite its power it knows it cant compete against xbox 360 and the wii......the xbox 360 and ps3 are almost identical except the fact the ps3 sports the cell technology and i guess its a lil better than the xbox 360 and it sports blueray drive......in this battle of powerhouses the xbox 360 has an advantage ,it has been out quite a while now and its like the battle of 2 sumos except they r almost as powerfull as each other but the match started with the2nd. sumo (ps3) in the edge of the ring not the center in this aspect i think xbox 360 has the upper hand.

and in the end it will be the ps3 trying to outdo the xbox 360 not the other way around .

the wii in my view has the upperhand cause it aint fighting for graphicall supremacy it offers something new and fresh with its controller and neither of the hd capable consoles can match it,in this case ps3 lost cause it thought it could pull it off and it couldnt,xbox in the other hand was smarter than sony and backed off......another low blow 4 sony.

in the end the winner of this war will be nintendo and microsoft because its not about wich system has the most impressive processing power but wich can deliver great games that uses all the juice each console has and take it a bit further even if it is graphics or gameplay.

sony has enter this war like a rookie soldier that boast how many enemy soldiers it will kill but when it reaches the battlefields is stunned by the horrors of war and turn themselves in the fetal position crying mommy,mommy i wanna get home and wet its pants.

the sales proves it.....everyone wants xbox 360 and wii

if u wanna see 4 urself go here and shout medi medic this soldier wants a bottle

PS3: What the Cell is Going On? from 1UP.com

Bro, A.) This is the gayest quote I think I have ever had the misfortune of posting:

zraductus said:
i felt in my soul that
nintendo is heading in the right direction

B.) There are about 95 other threads with the same exact topic as your terribly written post full of crap.

C.) Comparing the Ps3 to the Wii is like comparing a Ps3 to a Wii. I don't even know where to start demolishing the Wii for all it's shortcomings.

well....bra go to the link i posted and if u read what i wrote im not comparing the wii to the ps3 im comparing the xbox 360 to the ps3,the only aspect i compare the wii and the ps3 is in its control nothing else in wich case wii owns the ps3

oh beside the fact that sony riped the tilting motion from nintendo....
remember the silver boomerang control 4 ps3????

how strange that they change the concept at last moment

Will everybody please stop banging on about whos going to win the console race. Who cares long as it motivates Games companies to get some great games onto the market.

Im not exactly Sonys biggest fan but you cant judge how their console is going to do when they have less to sell than anyone else at the moment anyway. Playstation is one of the biggest brands in the world at the moment that alone ensures it will sell a hell of a lot of units.

Stick with your Wii... leave the Ps3 and the 360 to people who can afford them.

If 3 countries fight in a nuclear war, there is no victor. But if one strays from that path onto something new, they will triumph.

Hehe, tried to make a good statement there. <_<

it will sell a lot of units cause if u go in the shop buy one if u find one that is
and a couple of days later it wont function properly (a la ps2)
and they wont give u good support like xbox or nintendo and u will be forced to buy another ps3 .....wow wow no wonder sony's consoles has such high sales

ABC said:
Stick with your Wii... leave the Ps3 and the 360 to people who can afford them.

Funy how you say that, yet you bought none of them. (Heh, not trying to start anything here, just pointing something ironic out. ^.^;)

4 ur information i can afford xbox 360,ps3 and wii
but i want a little a bang out of my buck ,so i prefer to buy an xbox 360 with all the cool stuff,good hard disk &hddvd drive and a wii with all the controllers.
but not inclined to buy the ps3......i rather buy myself a kickass pc that puts ps3 to shame with the new nvidia video card that is better than the ps3,and in the end will be put to better use than just buying a console that rests in my room colllecting dust.

maybe that is what the cell technology really does.....collect dust

zraductus said:
it will sell a lot of units cause if u go in the shop buy one if u find one that is
and a couple of days later it wont function properly (a la ps2)
and they wont give u good support like xbox or nintendo and u will be forced to buy another ps3 .....wow wow no wonder sony's consoles has such high sales

Do you even read when typing? You have got to be the dumbest, most childish troll walking around these forums. Here let's play alittle numbers game:

Sony PlayStation 2: 106.23 million
Microsoft Xbox: 24.40 million
Nintendo GameCube:21.20 million

Interesting. Sony opted to put technology in for the long haul... Microsoft devided to leave a next-generation disc drive for their next console release which should only be a 4 years off and Nintendo... they put an IR remote into a last-generation system with **** for features and call it a next-gen console. Please, tell me who will win in the end?

Jenova said:
Funy how you say that, yet you bought none of them. (Heh, not trying to start anything here, just pointing something ironic out. ^.^;)

Excuse me? I bought NONE of them? I have a Wii since launch day, an XBox 360 since the day it launched and my Ps3 is coming in January. SO you were saying.

Sony PlayStation 2: 106.23 million
Microsoft Xbox: 24.40 million
Nintendo GameCube:21.20 mill

of course they sold so much they shipped so many deffective units that players had to buy the system a couple of times

ABC said:
Excuse me? I bought NONE of them? I have a Wii since launch day, an XBox 360 since the day it launched and my Ps3 is coming in January. SO you were saying.

I know that you own them, yes. But you did not purchase them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back