NeXt Gen WARS....wounded soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
zraductus said:
Sony PlayStation 2: 106.23 million
Microsoft Xbox: 24.40 million
Nintendo GameCube:21.20 mill

of course they sold so much they shipped so many deffective units that players had to buy the system a couple of times

Really? I got a Playstation 2 on launch and it lasted until this day. You are clearly some child with an abusive past. Now go run to your Daddy crying about how he hits mommy. FUN! They should make a Wii game about that. Stop the raging drunk father form beating the mother in X amount of time. Hmmm maybe I'll pitch my idea to Ubisoft, they'll make a game about anything.

Jenova said:
I know that you own them, yes. But you did not purchase them. :)

LoL Nope I didn't pay for any of my consoles (minus the Wii), or my HDTV or surround sound. That's what getting cool gifts is all about.

ABC said:
Stick with your Wii... leave the Ps3 and the 360 to people who can afford them.
ABC said:
LoL Nope I didn't pay for any of my consoles (minus the Wii), or my HDTV or surround sound. That's what getting cool gifts is all about.

I was getting at a hypocratic statement when I said this:
Jenova said:
Funy how you say that, yet you bought none of them. (Heh, not trying to start anything here, just pointing something ironic out. ^.^

btw,
ABC said:
Really? I got a Playstation 2 on launch and it lasted until this day.
You must be REALy lucky. Because it is true that most of the PS2 launch systems were defective, and had DRE's.

ABC said:
Really? I got a Playstation 2 on launch and it lasted until this day. You are clearly some child with an abusive past. Now go run to your Daddy crying about how he hits mommy. FUN! They should make a Wii game about that. Stop the raging drunk father form beating the mother in X amount of time. Hmmm maybe I'll pitch my idea to Ubisoft, they'll make a game about anything.

i guess ur one of the few lucky ones.......

then we can guess who the child is........
go out and work and pay 4 ur own stuff

Jenova said:
I was getting at a hypocratic statement when I said this:

:lol: I got my 360 as a gift but I payed for my Wii and for my soon to be Playstation 3 plus every single game I own for each. So please tell me where I went wrong?

zraductus said:
i guess ur one of the few lucky ones.......

then we can guess who the child is........
go out and work and pay 4 ur own stuff

Thanks for the advice pal. My job pays me more than you'r abusive parents make... I just have family that loves me and buys me cool things. Sorry, I get cool free stuff... oh no, look at my terrible life.

zraductus said:
dealing dope i guess hahahahahahahaaaa

Dope... are you serious? Who the fcuk besides cops and teachers uses the word dope? Do you even know what dope is?

This thread has confirmed my belief that human beings are ****ing morons. Seriously, you all disgust me. Quit fighting like little children over your video game consoles and do something worthwhile.

Converged said:
This thread has confirmed my belief that human beings are ****ing morons. Seriously, you all disgust me. Quit fighting like little children over your video game consoles and do something worthwhile.

Ok Dr. Phil, what do you suggest?

Wow.. there a LOT of metaphors in there... some are just weird, but overall I don't really think there will be a clear winner in this 'war'. Everyone has their own role. Everyone should feel comfortable with the console they chose and no one will feel left out if they got one of the consoles. With each console you are going to get an amazing gaming experience, for different reasons. You're going to have a lot of fun with all of them but I, of course, think you will be the happiest with a Wii. I think Wii > XBox 360 > PS3. Not one of these consoles are really bad, and I don't think there's going to be a landslide victory with any of them. Each console will have enough room in the industry. Nintendo has made a MUCH improved console this time around and whoever says that Wii = Gamecube 1.5 are CRAZY!

Perhaps stop with the childish insults (ie. Dr. Phil). Are you 10 years old? Pathetic.

When you step back and actually observe yourselves fighting over money income, video console loyalty, and practically every other pre-pubescent topic, you will begin to see how dumb it is.

ABC said:
:lol: I got my 360 as a gift but I payed for my Wii and for my soon to be Playstation 3 plus every single game I own for each. So please tell me where I went wrong?

When you said "I got everything free except for the Wii, HDTV, and surround sound," I had assumed you meant you got the PS3 and 360 for free. Now why would I think that?

You also said allow the people who actually have money to have the PS3 and 360, while you payed for neither. So, you cannot have an opinion on a factor that you have not yourself practiced.

Jenova said:
When you said "I got everything free except for the Wii, HDTV, and surround sound," I had assumed you meant you got the PS3 and 360 for free. Now why would I think that?

You also said allow the people who actually have money to have the PS3 and 360, while you payed for neither. So, you cannot have an opinion on a factor that you have not yourself practiced.

Dude, do you read anything I say? I payed for my Ps3. The only console I got as a gift was my 360 last year.

Jenova said:

I laughed at the same thing. Regardless, making ignorant comments about someone's money income that you know nothing about is a waste of time.

I guess it's the same old "my Dad makes more money than your Dad". Haha. :scared:

Converged said:
Perhaps stop with the childish insults (ie. Dr. Phil). Are you 10 years old? Pathetic.

When you step back and actually observe yourselves fighting over money income, video console loyalty, and practically every other pre-pubescent topic, you will begin to see how dumb it is.

stfu_noob.jpg

Here ya go, Wheel of Fortune is a very mature, old people gameshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back