Next Legend of Zelda - How will it be??

I think they mean it will no longer be the same old "fight so many dungeons to obtain pieces of something" type of game.

YEAH! Im so excited to see something entirely new in the next Zelda :lol:

Yeah I can't wait for a new zelda either. It will be awhile though I am sure.
I want to find out more about the "Twilight Princess was to be the end of the traditional Zelda experience" thing as well.

Oh, Lord I pray, please no wind waker-type zelda games, amen. I'm sorry but Zelda is over 20 yrs now. Keep in tradition of OoT and TP. Save the kiddie zelda for the DS. Maybe a new storyline in a "different land" but I like hearing Link yell HYA! like a man when I kill and enemy, not hya, like a boy who hasn't hit puberty.

The end of the traditional experience? This is scary in some ways. After leaving Windwaker alone, I need to give it a try before saying those graphics are horrible but they look silly to me. TP was exceptional in so many ways, surely the next will be unbelievable. Most probably agree though, that some change is needed in the series. How long can the same storyline exist? The princess always getting saved, etc. A futuristic Zelda may just be the answer.

WiiBad said:
How long can the same storyline exist?

He transforms into a wolf, isn't that change enough? I thought it was amazing to see a change like that. If they are going to make the age old plot of saving the princess over and over again, at least they've got it right. I trust nintendo 100%, for as of now, I have never been let down by a console released Zelda game.

WiiBad said:
Most probably agree though, that some change is needed in the series. How long can the same storyline exist?

There are changes in every Legend of Zeldas. Ocarina was the classic, then they made Majora's Mask, it's gameplay was way too different because you were able to play against the time, and you were able to transform into different species by wearing a mask. In Wind Waker you were able to play in the seas, the all game was in islands and seas, which is something that we never saw in a LoZ game before. But mostly important, Wind Waker was in Cell Shading. Then Twilight Princess came out, and they've add a new specie to the game, Twilies... you can transform into wolf, and you can either play in Twilight and in Hyrule.

All the LoZ have changes...

Sillyhat said:
Oh God not another kiddy graphics Zelda. Come on Twilight Princess was great the way it was.

WHO THE HELL SAID CELL SHADED WAS KIDDIE GRAPHICS?!!! I will RIP THEIR HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR CEL-SHADED WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OCEAN AND LOOKING OUT ON SUCH A BRIGHT PRETTY VAST SEA WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE YOU COULD EVER HAVE Y'HEAR?!!!

Last edited:
i liked the "step in a new direction" with wind waker. but i also like the classic zelda feel that tp had...

to be honest, i dont think ninty can go wrong with zelda...

unless of course they make a futuristic one, i would hate them... :lol:

Monsteroids said:
WHO THE HELL SAID CELL SHADED WAS KIDDIE GRAPHICS?!!! I will RIP THEIR HEAD OFF!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR CEL-SHADED WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OCEAN AND LOOKING OUT ON SUCH A BRIGHT PRETTY VAST SEA WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE YOU COULD EVER HAVE Y'HEAR?!!!
No one, pay attention and read the post a little more thouroughly. Jeez, calm down dude, we got soldiers dying everyday and starvation in the world and your upset like you personally own the rights to the Zelda series.

INEED2WII said:
No one, pay attention and read the post a little more thouroughly. Jeez, calm down dude, we got soldiers dying everyday and starvation in the world and your upset like you personally own the rights to the Zelda series.

:lol: :lol:

Look what I found:

The Next Zelda

ZELDA WII 2008...?
Eiji Aonuma and his team has been working on a Zelda title specifically for the Wii quite some time now. The next console Zelda will be based heavily around movements with the Wii's controls and sensors. One of Aonuma's original ideas for Twilight Princess was a first-person based game, which was tossed away. Rumor has it that the next console Zelda will be based entirely on motion sensors and will be a first person game. Even though this is only rumor, it would clearly answer every ones question when Miyamoto said Twilight Princess would be the last Zelda game of its kind...

Source:

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/TheNextZelda.php

Back