Next new Zelda game?

Guitarsmasher108

Generic Title
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
7159-9949-3697-1168
i read a thread on this a month ago or so and ive been searching for it and cant find it. I heard that theres another zelda for the Wii coming out this year probably, they had pictures and theories of it too. One theory was that it would have to do with time travel like in OoT. Does anyone have a link to this thread or any information on this next zelda game or even proof that it exists and isnt made up?

You are correct, there is a new Zelda game coming out for the Wii. It's been under development for more than a year. Other than that, not much information has been released.

There arn't any pics or anything out yet I believe, but dont expect this game to come out this year, I'd say it wouldn't come out until 2008.

Blackjack said:
You are correct, there is a new Zelda game coming out for the Wii. It's been under development for more than a year. Other than that, not much information has been released.

There arn't any pics or anything out yet I believe, but dont expect this game to come out this year, I'd say it wouldn't come out until 2008.

Yea, i wasn't too sure about when it would be coming out either. But thank you for confirming this! and surprisingly, i have seen pictures, only about 4 though. They were multiple pictures of link walking through the same spot of a forest, but at different times in the game. For example, in one picture link was walking through a section with young trees, and the next picture the trees were fully grown, then then next was a picture of the forest flooded and link was swimming in it. So the game possibly involves time travel

Yea sounds kinda weird i know, but im definitely sure they werent pictures altered from TP. Those pictures are in the thread im looking for but i cant find it! grr, but thank you again

If anyone was to make-up a fake game device in LoZ, it would be time travel. They like that a lot for some reason.

Back