Next Software Update

miichannel

WiiChat Member
Dec 1, 2007
Does anybody have a date for when the next software update (4.0U) is? Its been quit a while so I was thinking I would ask.

I would expect one sometime after Brawl and Mario Kart and before Wii Fit.
Its simply a guess, but still an update is overdue and with those games being out and that one coming out I think thats when we could see one.

ide have to say mid spring, after all the big titles have been released?

wiiware is announced to be released in april, but im pretty sure we will be getting the "everybodys nintendo channel" before that, so soon. Hopefully before brawl =) and we get a demo of it. (no i do not actually think this is gonna happen) but i did think before wiiware. so ima guess mid-late march/ early april

Actually I would be very surprised if we get the Everybody's Nintendo Channel before WiiWare is released. To me, it seems Nintendo has too much already going on in those months. Maybe a bit after Wii Fit?

ya i definitly see what your saying. the only reason i say it is because of how long ago it was announced. i know wiiware was announce longer ago, but im just hopeing for everybodies nintendo channel sooner haha. i still stick to my prediction.

Back