Next Tomb Raider game details leaked

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, yeterday appears on the net some details of the next Tomb Raider game, this game will be like a surival horror adventure with new mechanics in the gameplay.

504x_custom_1247335291357_rumorcroft.jpg

Apparently some of the reveal pics taking down in the link:

http://www.fourplayercoop.com/news/444-tomb-raider-reboot-the-first-details

For a Crystal Dynamics petition...

But, the old pics show great game elements and listed only for PC, PS3 and xbox360, I wonder it will be release for Wii too. I hope so, becose the same happen with Underworld and later appeared on Wii, plus now that Eidos is owned by Square Enix is sure that this game will be for Nintendo consoles, Esquare Enix has a huge support.

Slight prob

All the Tomb Raider games have been shitty at best. That and your a idiot

Well, I'm here again Darkprinny, finnaly I find the lacked pics. Check this out!!

tomb-raider-reboot-01_qjgenth.jpg

tomb-raider-reboot-02_qjgenth.jpg

tomb-raider-reboot-03_qjgenth.jpg

tomb-raider-reboot-04_qjgenth.jpg

One problem with petitions, the online ones are garbage. I would be willing to pay $.49 for a stamp, $3.00 for a box of envelopes, and $7.00 for paper, and $20 for ink for something that has a real a dynamic. Online petitions is for the lofty.

Slight prob

All the Tomb Raider games have been shitty at best. That and your a idiot

Why even come here and be a troll? Just get out of here if you have nothing good to post.

I'm interested on what they'll make up next for the series. This pics don't really disappoint me.

I wrote somewhere else, my favorite part of the original was being able to swan dive off cliffs and other very, very, high places and seeing her body just crumple. Haha, makes me laught just thinking about it. Maybe I'm sick...naw I know I'm not the only one.

Back