Next Week

get SSBB because you will see 1000 ppl talk about it here at wiichat and feel left out :yesnod:

Yeah SSBB offers Online and a way bigger storyline with alot more unlockables - SSBB all the way

People:
Don't just say 'SSBB' give this dude a reason!

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah SSBB offers Online and a way bigger storyline with alot more unlockables - SSBB all the way

People:
Don't just say 'SSBB' give this dude a reason!

Online yes, storyline nay.

Get Brawl, Bully wasn't that great. I hate to admit it but the graphics are going to be outdated in Bully for Wii. Can't believe I said that.

Brawl, because it is the highest anticapated and hyped game since The Muppet Adventures!!! Only an idiot wouldn't jump on the SSBB train. Not buying SSBB would single you out.... And no one wants that...:wtf:

I just preordered SSBB a few days ago from that family video site, you should def get it, its gonna be an amazing game. I just hope they don't run out before shipping mine out:scared:

SSBB!! Im going to check out sears tomorrow and see if they have it, if not im gonna go ahead and pre-order it and wait. But SSBB for sure!! Hell, I popped in Super Smash Bros Melee today and I was stuck playing for hours. That was the longest I played my Wii since Resident Evil 4 which was a few months back.

Of course get Brawl definetly. I dont see why no one who has a wii wouldnt buy it, its going to be the greatest game ever.

depends on what type of game you feel like playing. if you want a fighter then go with ssbb if you want whatever bully is(i think action/something) then go with bully. but honestly bully is overrated and ssbb might be a little over hyped.

i got super smash bros for the gamecube and it was quite boring, so after playing that one, theres no way im getting the one for the wii. i would definitely choose bully over the new smash bros. it does not matter if it has "out-dated" graphics. the gameplay over all will be much better.

ravelbone said:
i got super smash bros for the gamecube and it was quite boring, so after playing that one, theres no way im getting the one for the wii. i would definitely choose bully over the new smash bros. it does not matter if it has "out-dated" graphics. the gameplay over all will be much better.

its understandable that you dont like ssb. its a game that lives off replay value. some people want a game the delivers in the main part which would something like the story mode. The OP shoudl take this into consderation when he/she decides what game to buy.

Back