Next Zelda Game For Wii

There has been no news that I know of. I wouldn't expect one for a while since [I think] Nintendo will now focus on their other franchises (Star Fox, F-Zero) now that a Zelda game has already been released for the Wii.

TP was originaly a Cube game. Come on Nintendo, I demand a Wii exclusive! Sometime in June would be nice!

Well, the thing is Twilight Princess was indeed a port. I would say that at this years E3 we get a teaser for a Wii specific Zelda and that game will come out in 2009 at some point. Also keep in mind that the Gamecube had two Zelda Games (Wind Waker, Twilight Princess) as well as N64 (Majora's Mask, Ocarina Of Time). Since Twilight was a port we hopefully will end up seeing two Wii Zeldas.

But yes, no news right now.
E3 2008 hopefully will shed some light.

i think nintendo is saving zelda for a little later. you wont be seeing one in june for sure, games arent made that fast, not even the bad ones.

i can give you a prediction on the release day, mid 09

Miyamoto has already stated he is in development of the new zelda/mario games... and a Zelda game normally takes about 3 years to make I thought, so it will almost certainly be 2009 when we see Link again.

it's been long rumored that nintendo has been working on a wii-exclusive zelda since the console's release.

hopefully we'll see some developments by the end of this year!

And then another grueling wait begins!!!! I remember when Twilight Princess was supposed to come out halfway through the cube's lifespan! Then we all had to wait and watch slowly released videos of the game for what seemed like centuries. Ahh, Zelda, you torture me so.

I remember Miyamoto saying that TP was going to be the last zelda game as we know it, considering Phantom Hourglass was indeed different beause of the full stylus control, I can't imagine what they're planning to do next.

actually, now that i think about it, a zelda game from the first-person perspective would totally kick hyrulian bass.

ha i'm punny :lol:

Back