Next Zelda game on the Nintendo Wii?

TwilightWarrior

Wiitarded
Jan 12, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5783-4132-2401-7433
I know it won't be for a hell of a long time...but I wonder what it will be like.

They always make the sequels different..like Majora's Mask and Four Swords Adventures.

What do you think it should be like?

good idea bringing this up....im not too sure. maybe new items and weapons? different attacks etc...it will probably be in the next gen console. not on wii.

Well they brang Four Sword Adventures on GCN and Majora's Mask on N64 as well so hopefully they should

i think itll be a young link game,
hopefully itll be more cinematic and have more items than Twilight princess

ottoman said:
good idea bringing this up....im not too sure. maybe new items and weapons? different attacks etc...it will probably be in the next gen console. not on wii.
itll be on wii, every console has 2 zelda games and itll probly come out on 2008

I hope on the next zelda perhaps they could include voice with the charecters that would be a great addition indted f reading all the time more like a movie based zelda.

The_Man_TLC_22 said:
I hope on the next zelda perhaps they could include voice with the charecters that would be a great addition indted f reading all the time more like a movie based zelda.

No way, voices would ruin it. Think of how much is said in each game, every single character says at LEAST 4 or 5 different things... think of all the memory that would take up on that alone... Besides, who said they speak english anyway? The text we are reading I always thought of as translation.

Good point but also think of Final Fantasy they all talked on that on the ps2 and if I think of it that was a japan game correct? soo every game would need translation cause games across the world are not only in english they are all in diffrent lang's soo I dunno. It was just a thought but your way of thinking had me thinking for a min then I got thinking though u maybe right soo I dunno what do others think?

WolfpacSnakepit said:
No way, voices would ruin it. Think of how much is said in each game, every single character says at LEAST 4 or 5 different things... think of all the memory that would take up on that alone... Besides, who said they speak english anyway? The text we are reading I always thought of as translation.

It would work just like final fantasy, have everything important voiced and the extra irrelivent to everything lines can just be written, not to mention come on, final fantasy has quadripple the dialogue zelda does and it has no problem with voice, and if they keep with there dodgy midis of course they will be able to fit them in lol

yeahh that would be kool i juss hope its longer than TP and more action........and online lol

gh05t said:
yeahh that would be kool i juss hope its longer than TP and more action........and online lol

Longer? More Action? ****, what more do u want?! TP is HUGE and I can't not in the least bit boring!!!

What would be the use in online?

Back