Next Zelda?

All I know is that when Twilight Princess came out ppl were getting hyped for the next Zelda title, but all we got was Link's Crossbow Training in November. So far I havn't heard of any new titles. If so like Nic7 stated, its probably in the works.

Well i read that Link was doing something all of a sudden you hear a scream from Link and then you see the Triforce being broken into millions of little pieces..

I read/and saw it a while back though....im not sure if that is still lurking in the net now.

CyanRussel said:
Well i read that Link was doing something all of a sudden you hear a scream from Link and then you see the Triforce being broken into millions of little pieces..

I read/and saw it a while back though....im not sure if that is still lurking in the net now.

I'm pretty sure that ended up not being real. It was a vid with a bunch of sketches showing a darker, more futuristic Zelda game. Just a fan's wishes.

Everyone who played TP is ready for a new game already that fully utilizes the wiimote (since TP was essentially made for cube). We'll probably be waiting for at least a couple of years.

I couldn't find the old discussion thread on this, but there was some very good discussion/points made in that one. Damn, I wish I could find it.

EDIT: Oh, Found It!

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the new zelda is going to have voice overs but link wont (thank god!! welcome to the 21st century) and that there will be a difficult setting. It won't be taking place in hyrule. i guess it will be killed by critics if they made it in hyrule again, of all the repetitions and ****.

anyways whatever it is i cant wait.

Seriously guys, follow the link. A lot of the stuff you guys are bringing up has already been discussed to a greater magnitude.

Link

nic7 said:
I couldn't find the old discussion thread on this, but there was some very good discussion/points made in that one. Damn, I wish I could find it.

EDIT: Oh, Found It!
RUNESCAPE OOWNS N00BS!!!!!!!!! LIKE YOU LOL WIWI WIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWILILILILILILILILI LOL PM ME IF YOU THING THAT FUNNY BECAUSE ITS JUST A JOKE OH BY THE WAY PS3 SUCKS.

Bad first post. You are going to have to calm down and get out of caps if you want to become a respected member here. But, welcome to wiichat...

Oh p.s. Why did u quote me?

for noobs! that thing runescape is crap!

hi for all you losers that think runescape is crap you have a next thing coming oh and by the way b4 you start talking about the wii listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrjQ7joYHi0

anyways losers at least i got better things to do than sit in front of a computer screen all day.

wiwiwili said:
hi for all you losers that think runescape is crap you have a next thing coming oh and by the way b4 you start talking about the wii listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrjQ7joYHi0

anyways losers at least i got better things to do than sit in front of a computer screen all day.

Better things to do Like "runescape" cmon u cant afford a damn wii so u r stuck playing runescape. LMAO. U sir have no life

No one sits infront of their computer all day. People stay on wii chat for like 5 to 20 mins thats it. We have lives buddy, all u do is go to other peoples lives and search hours and hours for a youtube video that is against the forum, then you register to the forum, and then u make some post, then u come back and chek ur replies, and laugh about it in your house that has a PS1.Its okay to be jealous that u dont have a wii. but cmon. THATS WHAT I CALL LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ciappa:

and if u made that song and video ill give u a damn cirtificate for the biggest loser with nolife.

MVGeneral said:
I read somewhere that the new zelda is going to have voice overs but link wont (thank god!! welcome to the 21st century) and that there will be a difficult setting. It won't be taking place in hyrule. i guess it will be killed by critics if they made it in hyrule again, of all the repetitions and ****.

anyways whatever it is i cant wait.

Not in Hyrule? Where, then?

Back