Corey Dillon RB
Joey Galloway WR
Steve Smith WR
Marvin Harrison WR
Antonio Gates TE
Colts D/ST
Adam Vinatieri K

Whos team is better?

Dam straight, ive got better team ICETRASH U NO IT!, i got best qb, best wrs, best TE, man your in for some big lose icetrash :)

m7ticalm said:
Dam straight, ive got better team ICETRASH U NO IT!, i got best qb, best wrs, best TE, man your in for some big lose icetrash :)

LOL! sure......thats why I beat your crappy team and I win the season opener against you! Tony Gonzalaz got me 14 points with 10 catches for 81 yards! Ohhh and McNabb got 314 passing yards and Rudi Johnson from 28 carries got 98 yards. Yeah ***** how do you like my team now that I crapped all over your team!

you were just lucky cause smith (the best WR) is injured and freakin Joey Gallow who in your opinion is the best WR did not even play and fantasy didnt even say so. And dont tell me aobut you crapping on my team, last time i checked, TB coudnt even score a field goal let alone a touchdown. 2ndly, i screwed up by accidentaly putting in the wrong kicker and DST, if i had buress, vinataeri and redskins, i would be closer to your score, plus ive got Gates left and uve got some crappy kicker and LT who is a good player but iwill play ****.

m7ticalm said:
2ndly, i screwed up by accidentaly putting in the wrong kicker and DST

Lol no you didnt you said that the NYG guy would in your opinion score more FG's because the Giants wouldnt be able to get their 3rd downs. So please stop lying to me. And plus didnt you hear Steve McNair testing positive for drugs making TB the winners....

HOW ABOUT U STOP MAKING CRAP UP! lol it was so obvious when u made that crap up about McNair, even if he did test positive which he didnt, it would not change the outcome of the game, it would just lead to a heavy fine/suspension towards McNair.

Back