NFL Madden 2007 [HELP ME]

wowilookgood

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
The first thing I need help with is trading cards. How do you do it? do you need 2 people? and how to trade? secondly is risking cards. do you need 2 players also to risk cards? Finally I need help with how to unlock the NFC and AFC teams. Any help with any of the 3 would help a lot. thanks. :):D:):D

trading cards?!? are you talkin bout pokemon? sorry, i dont think ive tried this trading card thing in my madden.

You can use the cards during your games, full football games not 2on2. Imo they're really pointless since they don't help too too much. I haven't found a good use for them yet. To use them in a game, pause it and go to some option, forgot where but i remember it was pretty obvious. To unlock some teams, find some unlocking guides online. I haven't unlocked any yet myself though so i can't really help with that.

Next is how to trade cards. Do you need 2 people? Or do you trade with the computer. Also how do you "Risk" Cards? If you dont know what im talking about, go to play game and when you go to choose the team and then the part where you can do easy play, you press 2 I think for options and then you cant risk cards. it will not give you the option

You need two people to trade. You can't trade with the computer. You can, however, sell your cards for points to buy more cards, but be sure to take a look at the value.

To risk cards, you have to have 2 people. You're betting your cards against their cards. So if you lose, the other guy gets all the cards. You can't risk cards against the computer.

Back