Nfl!!!!

to answere blues question im going to use opinion, not logic, here what i think the nfl is trying to do, we alllll know that players get alot more exposed then coaches, so if a coach gets cought for doing something illegal the league is gonna go all out because the public wont pay to much attention, especially if its not a head coach,...........now to players, obiously the league tries to go easier on the start players then to the rest, and they dont like to admit it, but its true, when a player gets caught for something like HGH they try not to make a big deal by suspending them alot of games, because roger goodell doesnt want bad media........then again all media is good media as they say....like i said, the league tries to cut down suspension for hgh to not attract bad media, but my guess is that the fine for players would be alot higher then coaches.............i dont know if this posst made any sence, i didnt read it over so bear with me:lol:

Hah, well it does make sense in a way, but still I am biased, I hate the patriots and everything about them, but still bellicheck should have been suspended at least one or two games and fined more, that would most definitely deter any other team from attempting to do the same thing.

As for tomorrow, going to be a good day of football, 5 pm pacific Pats/Bolts to settle things. I hope its a tight game the whole way through, but we will see.

i wouldnt cout on eli, many sports shows are already considering the giants season over, and im not one to go after opinions but thhese opinions seem way to real to ignore

Oh man, im really hoping the bucs get a win today. If not, my Sunday is ruined. :lol:

Edit: YES. Bucs over the saints 21 - 0 at half time. It's like a dream come true. :lol:

Last edited:
you know, with the first 2 games of the saints season it makes me think if lasts years season was just a huge fluke, mybe it is true that tragedies make a team better.......................take this example
, in the 1986 fifa world cup , peru was a team where they were an "easy win" they made it to the world cup by the hiar of their nose, just before the cup started , peru was devestated with an earthquake that killed many many poeple and left peru a disaster zone, peru was gonna withdraw from the tourny but they didnt, they played and went undefeted for round robin but there miracle was cut short by none other then brazil in the quaters, after that, they never made the world cup ever again...............does this story sound alot like the new orleans saints last year, with their post season run being cut short by the bears? will they suffer the same fait as peru did after their world cup succses

anyone watching the Brown/Bangles game?

It's like the battle of the bums.

Steelers 2-0!
I mean seriously. 2 minutes left they're up 26-3

Titans lost. Vince Young sort of sacked and then fumbled at the 50 with under 30 seconds left. Damn Colts...:mad5:

Eli didn't have a good day, but you can't fault him entirely for a solid Packer defense and good play by Favre.

I don't know what happened to the Chiefs over the course of the offseason, but they are terrible this year. Bears played solid and most definitely will get the win today.

The Saints looked terrible again, so I too am thinking it may have been a fluke, but we will see, Bucs played good d and the Colts did last week as well so maybe after the Saints get a game under their belt against a weaker defense they'll get in the "groove" again and start winning.

I thought the Bengals would have run away with that game, but I guess they're worse than I gave them credit for, but props to Derek Anderson stepping up for the Browns. Steelers looking like they did a couple years ago...very solid.

Sorry to say, but I believe I called that game going to the Colts, but it was definitely a dogfight, and I thought it was going to come down to a last second field goal again.

EDIT: ***** move by the Broncos got them the win, they're by far the most overrated team in the AFC, when they play a team with some talent they'll get destroyed. Ok rant over.

Also I can barely stand to watch the Chargers get humiliated by the Patriots, I knew they would lose, but didn't think it would be this bad. Rivers is a worthless piece of crap, can we get a backup from another team, maybe David Carr, I know he has a better arm and is more accurate than Rivers. Ugh, worthless I tell you.

Eagles look like a pushover this year on defense, they better step up or they're not going to finish above .500 at best at this rate 7-9.

Last edited:
Alright, so I know it's a double post, but I want to keep this thread where I can see it, I thoroughly enjoy talking (american)football/baseball and would like to keep it on the first page as well as the "official baseball thread" so those who are also interested can post.

(Also it has been a couple days since I posted, I just edited it so I wouldn't be double posting, sorry if this annoys you guys)

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!
2-0
Off to a great start. I am feeling good about this season. I am hoping that Clinton Portis steps it up a little more. He has been good. But needs to give us a little more. And our offensive line needs to stay healthy. Our defense is solid.

srry guys, i havent been able to post too often, considering ive been really busy with school and football, but ill post here as often as i can, I hope you do the same

ok does this season feel a little bit odd to anyone?....................... the lions and the red skins are 2-0, the saints are 0-2, and misdiagnosis (kevin everett incident)???? anyways, this season feels upside down compared to last season..............................any ways, i know that this next statement isnt really football talk , but what do you guys think with the current events of OJ simpsons, i belive that most people here knows what has been going on with him......what are your opinions, will he be giulty for first degree kidnapping , wich by the way carries a possible life sentence, or will he be found not guilty just like he was in his murder trial a few years ago........

Back