Nfl!!!!

TacosTacos said:
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!
2-0
Off to a great start. I am feeling good about this season. I am hoping that Clinton Portis steps it up a little more. He has been good. But needs to give us a little more. And our offensive line needs to stay healthy. Our defense is solid
I agree off to a good start, but they have looked a bit shaky to me, we'll see how things go when they play the Cowboys. Who in my opinion look to be the best team in the NFC at this point.
NS_Tr4mpld said:
BROWNS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY BABY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ha...
Haha yea, I still can't believe they beat the Bengals in a shootout, but hey props to them. Also very good chance they could start out 2-1, playing the Raiders this week.
zapasant93 said:
srry guys, i havent been able to post too often, considering ive been really busy with school and football, but ill post here as often as i can, I hope you do the same

ok does this season feel a little bit odd to anyone?....................... the lions and the red skins are 2-0, the saints are 0-2, and misdiagnosis (kevin everett incident)???? anyways, this season feels upside down compared to last season..............................any ways, i know that this next statement isnt really football talk , but what do you guys think with the current events of OJ simpsons, i belive that most people here knows what has been going on with him......what are your opinions, will he be giulty for first degree kidnapping , wich by the way carries a possible life sentence, or will he be found not guilty just like he was in his murder trial a few years ago........
I also feel like the season has been turned upside down, but I have a feeling things will settle out by week 8 or 9, but that's just me. As for OJ, I don't know if he's guilty or whatever, but it is really annoying that all they talk about are the players in trouble or ex-players who are in trouble. It should be back page news, no one cares about OJ, and honestly I think he's a little off his rocker, but who knows, very stupid decision on his part. Thing is, I want news on people who are positively impacting the league, I want to hear about the players who are playing well and I want to know why the ones who are playing bad, are playing bad (Drew Brees).

Last edited:
what a game for the brown's qb(cant remember the name), he is really showing his team that they should kepp him as starter and not brady quinn, and yes, the future for their next game looks great, since they are playing the sad raiders, so kudos *claps*

(Derek Anderson)

Well honestly I think the Raiders should have beaten the Broncos, the Broncos won on a ***** move, so I will be rooting against the Broncos for the rest of the year. Also they played a much improved Lions team and lost, so don't count them out, and the Raider's defense looks to be better than Cincinnati's so I doubt they'll put up that many points. Should be in Cleveland's favor, but it won't be a blowout.

Got two good games on at 10 am (pacific time) Chargers/Packers on cbs and Steelers/49ers on fox, hopefully the Chargers will find their offensive stride tomorrow.

when the chrgers do find it, the will become the team to beat, but can they do it? i remember hearing this about the bears last year, that is they find their offensive power that they will be unstoppable *thing is, they never did* why? rex grossman, the qb is the spinal cord of the offense and if he malfunctions so does the whole offence, is rexy sounded alot like phil??

and since i havent been able to be on much im gonna post my player of the week, game of the week, and team of the week from last week right now........

player of the week- Derek Anderson
Game of the week-giants vs packers???? 2 weeks in a row ive picked the giants.........thats odd.............
team of the week-Patriots, they punished my fav team the chragers, but they did it well

man i cant wait for chargers vs packers, gonna be good, aswell as bengals vs seahawks, i def gonna watch that,

aswell as san fran vs steelers, the battle of the undefeeted??? wow ide never thought ide say that of those 2 teams

My football team season opener is this thurs, so im gonna be paying alot of attention to games to try and get some pointers, so expect me to post a little more then i did last week

oh my shizzel crackers!! what a game mcnabb is having!

zapasant93 said:
oh my shizzel crackers!! what a game mcnabb is having!

Yeah, I'm watching it. 35-21 right now, but it used to be 35-7. Detroit has scored 2 unanswered, but I think Philly'll win it.

hte bills are sure giving the pats a real hard time

My take on the weekend so far...

-Chargers couldn't keep it together when it counted, lost another one.
-San Fran played the Steelers hard, the final score doesn't indicate how hard they fought.
-Arizona played the Ravens hard as well, taking them down to the wire, good game by Warner subbing in for a worthless Leinart.
-Mcnabb had one hell of a first half, did he not play the second? Oh well proved that they are still a force to be reckoned with, as well as the Lions are still nowhere near one of the better teams.
-Tampa over St Louis, happy it turned out that way. I have a extreme dislike for the Rams. (Was a 49er fan growing up)
-Houston played the Colts a lot better than anyone expected them to.
-Patriots won again, big surprise. Though the Bills did take an early lead, just couldn't keep it going when their QB went down.
-The Chiefs pulled one out over the Vikings, they're still no good though.
-Jets beat the Dolphins...whoop dee doo.

As for ongoing games, the Redskins are looking good against the Giants. I'm hoping the Jaguars beat on the Broncos, but I haven't seen an update in a while so I'm not sure how its going. Cinci and Seattle, well Swami said 70-60 Seahawks, but I'm thinking it's going to be a lot lower, but probably Seahawks by that margin. Falcons and Panthers going at it, tied at 10, I hope the Falcons finally get a win. Battle of the mediocre teams Browns and Raiders, not really interested so couldn't tell you much.

^im withya, gooo bengals, ima chargers fan tho

Back