NFS Cabon vs. Madden 07

mikeomatic2

Banned
Dec 20, 2006
ok i just got a wii for christmas and i currently have wii sports, extra remote, extra nunchuck i also got zelda TP, Rayman rabbids, classic controller and 200 wiipoints. and i have 50 bucks and was wondering if i should get NFS Carbon or madden 07 i kinda want madden 07 for the new controlls although i already have it for my psp and ps2 need for speed carbon looks great also so tell which one i should get...

Well both of these Titles have LITTLE change in each Different Game they bring out.... They could both go Online eventually if they have a secret option for it somewhere and are both good

I'd go with Madden. It looks fun though you already have it so for you get NFS

I'd also go with Madden, i haven't tried NFS but i currently have Madden and am enjoying it. Especially if you have friends that come over to play the Wii, get a few extra wiimotes and nunchucks and you'll have lots of fun

I like Madden on the Wii a lot!
Not a fan of racing games without a full out steering wheel and pedals.

I have NFS Carbon. You won't like the default controls, so change the control to Configuration 4 or 5. I use control configuration 5, it's much easier to steer the car and you'll definitely be happy when you're in drift races with that configuration.

Haven't played Madden, yet. Will get it soon.

Nomad said:
I like Madden on the Wii a lot!
Not a fan of racing games without a full out steering wheel and pedals.

its actually amazing how nice the control options are for NFS Carbon.

The nunchuck acts as a joystick, and I don't mean the thumb stick it has on it. It is a full movement joystick itself. It's like a joystick without a base.

The wii remote has all the buttons on it for things like nitrous and speedbreaker, while at the same time acting as a throttle, if you hold it pointing at the ceiling you are giving it no gas, and pointing straight forward is full gas: 90 degrees of option for how much gas the car gets.

I'd say that NFS: Carbon does the best so far at showing the potential of the new gaming interface of the wii

NFS. I love cars, i like going fast, and i like unlocking different cars etc. Plenty of play time, good controls IMO.

gunna have to go with madden, i rented nfs, its really good, i jus like madden a lil better

bdrains2003 said:
Madden all the way bud the gameplay is awesome.:yesnod:

Sounds like a blast to me, seen friends play it but haven't purchased it yet. This Friday is my Bday so here we come !!!

Back