NFS Carbon vs Wii Gt or wateva its called

Nic Car Bel

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
6511-1991-9046-9626
which one is better for those of you who have them or have played them. im looking for a new game cos im getting bored of wiisports, and ive got it down to them 2.

I'd go with NFS Carbon over Wii GT...

I don't really know much about Wii GT, except that it has the cell-shaded graphics (which look nice) and the game is lacking in content...

NFS Carbon however, plays very similar to the other Need for Speed's though, if you decline a challenge the opponents end up taking your 'turf' and you must win races against them to get your area back... Of course it has the usual Need for Speed, 'hot your car up' thing.

The down points on NFS Carbon for me though is the sound-track and the grunge graphics on the logo's and things. I can live with the grunge things, but the sound-track pisses me off with all the rap and whatnot.

Intoxikation said:
The down points on NFS Carbon for me though is the sound-track and the grunge graphics on the logo's and things. I can live with the grunge things, but the sound-track pisses me off with all the rap and whatnot.

hah yea i hate the music. I personally dont like rap/urban music but i still think that the music in NFS:U 1+2 suited the theme really well even though it is rap.

On topic i would deffinately choose NFS. Plenty of play time, unlocking all the cards etc. The controls are really good, even though you make not like it initially you can change the controls as there are 5 different sets.

**offtopic**

Epikon, you have Satan's Wii. D:

Your online code starting with 666 'n' all... :p

Back