NFS Carbon

klepto said:
yes it does, it works with the buttons facing up or towards you. i have the steering wheel and it works fine. theres a little icon in 1 player mode that shows you the steering wheel and it registers all my turns just fine.

ohhhhhhh.... okay. Thanks... I'll give it a whirl... I think I probably will still prefer using the nunchuk to steer.

I use the steering wheel with NFS and it works great in my opinion. Currently, I use the wheel with Excite Truck and NFS and it's much easier to control with the wheel, so I think it's a good deal.

NFS Carbon is a great game (own it on PC). Canyon drifting is like.. so awesome. I look up to people that are able to play manual (crazy hard). I can drive manual, but damn it's different in a game. Still love it though, don't know about the Wii, but the game in general deserves an automatic 7.5 and above.

WIIMAN999 said:
IVE JUST BEAT DARIUS HE SAID HE GAVE ME HIS CAR BUT I CANT FIND IT! :mad5:

Goto your safe house and scroll around in "Car Select" should be there, I'm guessing you won his pink slip.

If you love cars.. you'll love this game.

Beat Angie last night in my little lotus elise. I have the Merc SL AMG but it just doesn't corner well enough for the canyon duels.

cybernerd said:
Anybody know how to play in 2 player mode?
Thanx.
I tried playing in 2 player mode and didn't work for me either. When it came to connecting the second controller, it wouldn't :confused: only tried the once though, might of been low on batteries or something.

I just bought NFS Carbon today. Not good at all. The controls are *garbage*. You can't steer at all because of the sensitive controlling. If you plan on buying it, please don't, unless you want a headache. Just my 2 cents.

Paralex said:
I just bought NFS Carbon today. Not good at all. The controls are *garbage*. You can't steer at all because of the sensitive controlling. If you plan on buying it, please don't, unless you want a headache. Just my 2 cents.

If you have a nunchuk, it is much easier to steer. Try using setup 5, that's what I use.

andes said:
If you have a nunchuk, it is much easier to steer. Try using setup 5, that's what I use.

Thanks, I tried using the nunchuck, didn't know there were actual setups.

Back