NFS Carbon

brokerick

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2006
With it's impending release i was wondering if anyone knew what the control layout would be for it. I have heard that the nunchuk would be used. If nothing has been confirmed on the controls, how would you like them to work?

I'm pretty sure NFS will only use the wiimote and you will hold it horizontally. I wouldn't be surprised if they included a plastic wheel-sheel like GT Pro will.

Personally, I haven't played the last few NFS games because they haven't been half as fun as the Midnight Club games. I like it when my car actually shows damage when it hits something.

^Need for Speed most wanted shows damage

yeah i think the nunchuck will be used to steer, seems kind of obvious dont ya think?

i might not get this game until later though, havn't heard much about it yet
*shrugs*

Blackjack said:
^Need for Speed most wanted shows damage

Yeah, but does your engine ever finally just explode? In Midnight Club they do.

Oh, and you guys were right about NFS Carbon using both the wiimote and nunchuk, says IGN:

Need for Speed Carbon and the Wii introduce a new way to play Need for Speed. A simple yet (EA hopes) intuitive control scheme using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, the player can recognize and feel the physics differences between the more than 50 Muscle, Exotic, and Tuner cars. Players will have to win Canyon races, customize their cars with "Autosculpt", and battle to take control of the streets.
Source

oh if you were getting at cars exploding then i would pick midnight club (like you said) or Burnout.

hmmmm sounds interestings its own little way, i might have to check into this sometime soon

Blackjack said:
oh if you were getting at cars exploding then i would pick midnight club (like you said) or Burnout.

hmmmm sounds interestings its own little way, i might have to check into this sometime soon
Yeah, if I really want to see cars explode it's Burnout all the way. I haven't played the most recent one, but I think I have the version that came out just before the most current one. If that game comes out on Wii, I'm definitly getting it.:yesnod:

Back