NFS: Carbon

fdkumro

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
So for the last couple hours I have been :mad2: about the bosses in NFS. On both muscle and exotic I have the cars maxed out and no matter what I do I cannot beat the boss. On striaght aways they pull so hard I have no chance. I even upgraded to tier 2 cars and still cannot win, im driving great not hitting anything but the straight aways im toast. Anyone else run into this or have any ideas? Im getting mad

That makes sense...I have yet to use the crew member who specializes in this. Thanks!

Where can I find these shortcuts out? I only know of one with the race against angie. Argh :mad5:

Well I have beaten the Bushido boss in the city run and almost beat him in the canyon. I got the rx-8.

What I found that helped me the most, was my nitrous is set to high duration (the best version you can get of the nos). and just use the nitrous all the time when possible, especially at the begging of the race to get the jump on him. Its on duration becuase your acceleration increases significantly, oh and my turbo is set for high RPMs.

Bosses are meant to be tuff.

I actually have a harder time drifting haha.

Since you guys own the game, how long do you think it will take you to beat the game? If your trying to enjoy it n not rush through it

20 hours, if your just having fun. Im currently trying to unlock 2 player mode or find it (I have no clue how to have 2 players haha) but yea, 20 hours or more sounds about right if your taking your time.

Just to let you know, you will hate NSP: carbon in teh beginning. The cars suck ass so your steering, constantly crashing. Solution: Win some and mode the car, and it actually becomes very enjoyable. Now im goin like 125 around corners and handling really well. RX 8 FTW!

lol arighh thanks, ive never really played any racing games but im really looking forward to playing this =)

Back