NFS:PRO STREET demo out now

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
and man was i disappointed. anybody else think there was a complete lack of sense of speed. i mean, i was taking turns at 50-60mph and i thought my car came to a complete stop till i looked at my speedometer. i litterally thought i was doing something wrong for a second.

the graphics are superb of course but if they dont fix the gameplay im not going to be buying it.

if you havent already, download this demo temporarily just to see what im talking about. it was less noticable in teh speed trap race but it was still no fun at all.

um dude its a demo not a near final build of the game you know. and its natural a car isnt supposed to show sense of speed till about 75-80 M.P.H. so take it easy. Im sure EA will correct that problem.

Last edited:
Fortunately I for one was able to play test this game a month or two back. One thing I must say I disliked about the game is that you are racing on a set track, not a street, which means there are no cops and no traffic to avoid while playing. With that being said, I for one shall not be picking up a copy of NFS Pro Street once it comes out.

MRCOOLGH said:
um dude its a demo not a near final build of the game you know. and its natural a car isnt supposed to show sense of speed till about 75-80 M.P.H. so take it easy. Im sure EA will correct that problem.
but he launch date is les than a month away! it doesnt matter, i dont like the fact that its "pro street" instead of actual street racing either. so yeah, i was never THAT into buying this game in the first place. NFSU2 was probably one of my top 5 favorite games ever.

Well dude think about it if EA keep giving us the same street racing stuff then it would get boring and people will dislike it. what do you want then? A mix of Pro Street and Street racing?

i actually wrote a good post that i got rep for about how the NFS series is changing with every game or two. im not saying change is bad, im saying this demo is. lol

I've never liked the sense of speed and the steering in the NFS games, but I still have bought every one since underground and most likely will be picking this one up at some point. I prefer Forza type games and even PGR games, but NFS satisfies my desire to modify cars. Also the Juiced 2: HIN demo was fairly fun, but way too arcade for me.

the cars to choose from were an EVO9, WRX sti, and something else. they were all modded to full potential it seemed.

there you go problem solved the cars were at their full potential and the demo could have been a teaser you never know.

Back