NGP (PSP2) Release Date

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Sony's revealed the system maybe released over the Holidays in December 2011. Price still not confirmed, I'm going to guess $800... FINE! $399.99... What? its going to have PS3 Similar Graphics, Tangible Media Cards (like DS' SD style Cards, Plus DLC), Touch Screen, and 2 Mini Joysticks.

Last edited:
So they say, but if so, I'll pick one up this fall; that's the $249.99 one, not the $299.99 with 3G Service Contract one. In fact, they should limit how many of those versions leaves the manufacturers before making the gamble.

As awesome as the technology behind the Vita is, I can't say I'm investing in this over the 3DS. 'Less more staple series from the Sony lineup I'm fans of make it, like a third Dissidia Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Square is still the ****, man.

Personally I might just get a 3DS only because PS Vita is, supposedly, launching this fall,but Uncharted seems to be the only working title being made so far. If there is more... the they should have spoken up. 3DS has "Ocarina of Time 3D", but later Paper Mario, Mario Kart 3DS, Luigi's Mansion 2, and later a Super Smash Bros. which is jerking me into wanting it more than Vita. More games for 3DS in the future; Super Mario 3DS, Star Fox 64 3DS, and Kid Icuras.

well Square are making games for it it looks good but wont pick it up till 2012 cause i am bying a 3ds a soon as mario kart luigi mansion resident evil come out so December cant wait xd:yesnod:

Back