NHL on wii

d4mahern

Detroit Lions 2-1
Sep 4, 2007
Kalamazoo (No, seriously...)
They need to come out with NHL for the wii. It would be amazing think about it...if anyone remembers the manual deke stick in nhl 05 with the right analog stick you could bring that back except have wiimote motion. Then you'd simply hold A and swing for shots and B and swing for passes etc. Z could be turbo with the analog stick steering and checking would be like hitting in madden ( thrusting wiimote forward). You could even cross check by throwing both the nunchuck and wiimote forward and slash with the nunchuck. It just seems like it could be one of the best sports titles made in my opinion? Anyone heard if they have any intentions of bringing to the wii? O and the fighting would be intense too! :worship:

Last edited:
meh........nhl games havent really been all that good lately

I agree with zapasant. NHL and NBA games are not fun. They're the two sports that are very boring. Stick to Madden, NCAA Basketball, MLB and Fifa.

manufan15 said:
I agree with zapasant. NHL and NBA games are not fun. They're the two sports that are very boring. Stick to Madden, NCAA Basketball, MLB and Fifa.

Sorry, and I am not ragging on you in any sense, but if you asked anyone else, they would probably rather watch NBA than NCAA basketball. The only interesting sport you listed is MLB. And also the NHL and NBA games are not boring at all.

I would love the NHL on the Wii, they could do it for sure, thats something I need to have though.

wow, you guys dont think basketball games are fun?? i always thought they were one of the funnest after madden, im plannig on getting nba live for wii this october, im shokced that they arent popular :yikes: and just wondering, if an nhl game did come to wii, would it be from EA sports or from 2K sports?

I think the NBA is the most boring league in North America. Are you kidding? A lot of people watch March Madness more than the predictable NBA, and maybe even more people watch it than watch the NBA.

Another boring sport is NASCAR. (If you can call it a sport) More like pollution.

nascar is stupid, all you do is turn left, .............. and im srry but did you say that march march maddness outdoes the nba playoffs??, mmmm no, if you had watched the nba western conference semifinals, suns vs spurs aswell as the eastern conference final pistons vs cavs, you would know that ncaa did not match up 1 bit, and you say the nba is predictable??? ummm march madness is predictable, we all knew who was gonna be in the final from the first game ohio vs florida, and nba...........who would have ever predicted that the toronto raptors would make the playoffs? who would of thought that the number 1 seed dallas maverics would get knoked out by the lowest seed golden state warriors in the first round..........if you think nba is preduictable i think you should do just alitle bit more research before you make another knave comment like that one

zapasant93 said:
nascar is stupid, all you do is turn left, .............. and im srry but did you say that march march maddness outdoes the nba playoffs??, mmmm no, if you had watched the nba western conference semifinals, suns vs spurs aswell as the eastern conference final pistons vs cavs, you would know that ncaa did not match up 1 bit, and you say the nba is predictable??? ummm march madness is predictable, we all knew who was gonna be in the final from the first game ohio vs florida, and nba...........who would have ever predicted that the toronto raptors would make the playoffs? who would of thought that the number 1 seed dallas maverics would get knoked out by the lowest seed golden state warriors in the first round..........if you think nba is preduictable i think you should do just alitle bit more research before you make another knave comment like that one

Well I kind of figured the raps would make the playoffs.
And also most Americans find hockey boring, so I understand when they say they don't like it.

On topic, seriously no NHL 08 for Wii really makes me mad, no 07 was bad enough.

Well, another subject to bring up about the NBA is the referees. You must have heard about the case of gambling. There's some fixed games in the NBA. I'm not saying that college refs don't do that, but we haven't found any cases of it. In the NBA, the Lakers are always decent, and they always do pretty well. In the NCAA, no one would have thought that Murray State would be in overtime against Mich. state in 1990 in the FIRST ROUND! There are tons of upsets with the 15th seed beating the 2nd seed. And no, we don't know who is going to be in the final four from the start. That is a very ignorent statement. You are talking about a qualitiave disagreement. Next time, go with quantitative instead of just saying something that you don't have proof of.

^ you clearly have no idea how this works, first of all every single sport has currupt refferees, and you know that, and the lakers were horrible last year, so dont even say that they are always decent, and everyone already knew that ohio and florida we're gonna be in, ncaa sports always have the same top team, ohio, ucla, florida, usc, and so on, while nba, mlb and nhl teams are alway changing, most of us can already predict at least 1 or 2 teams that are gonna be in the final 4, nba is is the fastest grwing league right now, and the most infuencing league, you cleary have no knowledge of the nba, so quit badmouthing it if you dont know anything about, you are a bias sports fan, you just dont notice it

I'm tired of arguing with people. I can't even read some people's posts sometimes. Whatever. I give up. You win. The NBA is a great league. I'm bored....:O

^ im not trying to make you like the league, im trying to stop you from badmouthing it *topic over*

Back