NiGHTS confirmed by Joystiq & Famitsu

MasterJedi2U said:
Oh well in that case thanks for your support...sorry I went off on you like that. Its just kinda frustrating how anal some of these people are over this "search" function when I posted a valid link with what I thought/hoped would be good news that everyone would enjoy. Instead I get bitched at by some 2 random people. And its not like the thread title was like, "OMFG NIGHTS IS CONFIRMED!" or "NiGHTS FTW!". Just a simple thread..oh well you can't win every battle.

I guess I'll just stick to responding to threads from now on.

I appreciate the info. don't let stupid people stop you from telling people something. Where would Ghandi have gotten if he would of stopped being so ghandi-ish. Nowhere. sorry. it wouldn't let me quote the individual section I wanted to.
Anywho thanks again.

MasterJedi if I'm correct is posting something new. There may have been other Nights threads, BTW I had the first one to have screens, none of them had anything about it being confirmed by Famitsu which is pretty big news.

So don't be too quick to assume, ppl, you'll just look dumb.

I am in no way saying that the famitsu link is not new. But do we need to have a new thread every time a website says that Nights is confirmed, if we follow that rational then it will be rather difficult for people to find anything in the forums as they will be filled with threads posting links to different articles with identical information. But whatever, I guess every time I read an article that has the same information as 5 other threads I will post it in it's own thread so it can be discussed in yet another location making the forum even more cluttered.

MasterJedi2U said:
How was I "owned" by a few links? Get a life con77 with your 14 year old self. Its ridiculous the amount of little bras taht are on this forum. And yet people want to complain about a post I made after looking in both in the regular news forum and the gaming forum to make sure it had NOT been posted.
its ok man, don't cry. its the internet! RL is way leeter

nights is giving me nostalgia o_O

drroett said:
I am in no way saying that the famitsu link is not new. But do we need to have a new thread every time a website says that Nights is confirmed, if we follow that rational then it will be rather difficult for people to find anything in the forums as they will be filled with threads posting links to different articles with identical information. But whatever, I guess every time I read an article that has the same information as 5 other threads I will post it in it's own thread so it can be discussed in yet another location making the forum even more cluttered.

Yes we do, people here don't like going to old threads and will assume that the old thread is still on the same topic.

I'd much prefer it this way because it's not like we can change our topic's title to show that its been updated.

En4Neo said:
Yes we do, people here don't like going to old threads and will assume that the old thread is still on the same topic.

I'd much prefer it this way because it's not like we can change our topic's title to show that its been updated.

So you're telling me there is a point in having a thread discussing Nights being confirmed by Ign and a thread discussing Nights being confirmed by famitsu 4-5 topics apart, when one could easily scroll and see the topics were posted within a day of each other. Pardon my laungauge but that seems just ****ing stupid. Whats the point in keeping a topic more than a day if they become irrelivant.

Back