NiGHTS is Online

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Publisher SEGA presented new details today about the different masks in NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams and the game's online functionality.

The acrobatic jester NiGHTS will have access to three unique transformations that fall under the umbrella term of Persona Masks. The Dolphin Mask will allow NiGHTS to swim underwater and discover new paths; the Rocket Mask will turn NiGHTS into a rocket for increased speed; and the Dragon Mask will transform NiGHTS into a a dragon that is unaffected to wind and gravity. It is unknown how NiGHTS will acquire these Persona Masks during gameplay or how long their added abilities will last.

Journey of Dreams will use the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to expand upon the Artificial Life (A-Life) feature from the original NiGHTS game. Players will be able to capture, raise and combine the inhabitants of Nightopia, and then share their virtual creations with friends via the Internet. Two offline players will also be able to compete in the title's multiplayer mode.

Source:
thewiire.com

Sweet sweet double sweet
The masks thing sounds a bit Zelda-ish

really this sounds good but isn't the character a sub character of sonic?

No, Sonic Team created the game, but NiGHTS isnt technicaly a Sonic charecter. Like Billy Hatcher and Samba De Amigo.

This game is sounding really interesting.
Might have to fork over cash on this one, seems like a pretty good investment.

Now that NiGHTS has online, I'll definitely put it on my pre-ordering list which can be viewed in my profile for anybody who would like to see. However, I know I will not be getting the game at release because I've been spending too much money on pre-orders. I have to spread them out.

Will someone explain to me what this game is about, I've seen videos, but it doesn't excite me like it does everyone else. Is it because I've never heard of the game before? I need to know what makes it so cool

i think it looks pretty cool and the new news is that its linked with the weather channel so your onscreen weather will match what its like outside

Tails McCloud~ said:
No, Sonic Team created the game, but NiGHTS isnt technicaly a Sonic charecter. Like Billy Hatcher and Samba De Amigo.

*sigh* Billy Hatcher...I wish it could have a sequel, I loved that game. Anyway, it sounds a lot like Chao Gardens from the Sonic games. Being able to raise your little people with your friends would be very cool! ^_^

el-zilcho said:
i think it looks pretty cool and the new news is that its linked with the weather channel so your onscreen weather will match what its like outside
yea i just read that....i think thats pretty cool to, kind of makes it even more gloomy on a rainy day though..lol

Marioman said:
Will someone explain to me what this game is about, I've seen videos, but it doesn't excite me like it does everyone else. Is it because I've never heard of the game before? I need to know what makes it so cool
i think it has potential and the original was amazing but i think they'll mess it up.

Back