NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams Screenshots

what is this game about. i remember hearing about it but i dont know what the gameplay is like can someone help me out? i remember seing that purple thing in sonic adventure for the dreamcast.

Now that game looks pretty great. The blue character and the setting look pretty good.

gingerkid said:
that's it? that sounds... kinda gay. but if everyone i talk to say its awsome so ill check it out.

As you may have guessed I have never played the dreamcast original.
I might pick up a copy of Nights though sometime if they're not too rare.

E7ernal said:
As you may have guessed I have never played the dreamcast original.
I might pick up a copy of Nights though sometime if they're not too rare.

Nintendo fans

Nights was never on the Dreamcast it was on the Saturn (I know a have it here)
And its not that rare

Get the high score
While flyin round collecting things
The more you collect in a big chunk the higher your score (like combos in fightin games)
Sounds simple but then you see some peoples loops (100 plus on the Xmas edition)
That and the fact it looked good on the Saturn (one level warped underneath you and if you went on foot it was like a bouncy castle)

I watched a gameplay movie of the nights on the saturn it looked pretty cool. I'd buy it for the wii, i want to know what they would do with the controls. that should be interesting. i wouldnt buy it for 50 bucks though, i bet it would be 30 bucks just like other games coming out this summer like resident evil 4 wii version, mercury meltdown, and other ones i cant think of.

Back