Nights :Journey to dreams video

That game doesnt look so good, all you do is fly ito rings it looks like....
then one short fight at the end....
Am i missing somthing from this game

Your missing the fact that its all about high scores
And the bossies

This game looks pretty good, I have never played any of the ones before.
I'll have to check this one out.

The game needs more features. It has a lot of promise. Especially since you use the Wii Remote to control the character. However, from what I see so far, this is a $20 game at best.

If they launch it at that price range, I'll be the first in line to get it. I find myself avoiding far more games because of the insane cost, and insane reward for waiting 1-2 years for a 50%-75% price drop.

It will have more than one level

The last games where very replayable
And you had to get a A on every corse to see the ture ending

Seems like this game is only being advertised to people who played the last ones. Since I never even touched a Sega CD I have no clue what these games are about or why every one is making such a hype about this one... probably going to let this one slip off my radar unless they start an ad campaign for all us non-dreamers.

Really, from what I've seen so far it just looks like a full-length game based on getting the red cap in Super Mario 64. I must be missing something though.

Tairusu said:
Seems like this game is only being advertised to people who played the last ones. Since I never even touched a Sega CD I have no clue what these games are about or why every one is making such a hype about this one... probably going to let this one slip off my radar unless they start an ad campaign for all us non-dreamers.

Really, from what I've seen so far it just looks like a full-length game based on getting the red cap in Super Mario 64. I must be missing something though.

You are error
It was out on the Saturn
The game was called "mario 64 for the Saturn" by idiots
But on the other side its so much more than a lame arse Mario 64 clone (Theres more imagenation in this than there was in Mario 64)

It's simple gameplay, yet complex stages is what draws me to this game. Take note Nintendo. This is how GOOD software developers work. (Sorry if I offend any fanboys)
Thanks Prinn.

Tails McCloud~ said:
It's simple gameplay, yet complex stages is what draws me to this game. Take note Nintendo. This is how GOOD software developers work. (Sorry if I offend any fanboys)
Thanks Prinn.

hmmm say that once you play it,

wait is the original nights on virtual console, if it is i'll play that before i play this, but it won't be until 2008(well i'm not even sure when it comes out)

Back