Nights? Saturn VC Games? Speculations?

ShawVAuto

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
Jamie here.

Go Nintendo has posted a few snap shots from the upcoming "Official" Nintendo Magazine about a upcoming (possible) Nights game.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=14685/

Okay, what I believe this means is that Nights is coming to the VC which would confirm the numerous "rumors" about Sega Saturn games coming to the Wii. It could also me a new Nights sequel is coming to the Wii along with the original included on the same disc. Well, anyway, let me know what you guys think, later.

No clue which will happen but I never played the game and heard good things.
Personaly I'd prefer Saturn games coming though... We'd get many other classics rather then 1 new game.

Never heard of this game was it any good and I think it'll be a VC it says stuff about take a classic trip back and nothing about a new one

Was it good!? This game helped usher in the 3D age... (okay, maybe I am exaggerating). It was fun none the less. I was also thinking since they might do the Sega Saturn games, they may do Daytona USA and Virtua Cop1,2. Just a thought.

I'd like some rail shooters I think the light gun will bring that in I'll do some research on NiGHTS

Back