NIN Store says 12/18/2006 for 480p, can I be upset now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarsmang

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
OK, I ordered component cables from NIN's online store and it said the 2nd shipment would be 11/28/2006. Now it says Dec 18th!!! WTF....

For the moderator whom locked my post earlier, can I finally be upset enough to vent about this?

Nintendo just sits and rides the demand on these component cables, where jack tards on ebay sell them for profit..... a person should'nt be allowed to buy them if they don't own a Wii....

I'm disappointed in Nintendo.....

And for the ones that will respond and try to defend NIN, don't bother, because i'm not listenin....

You deserve to be shafted for two facts.

1) You bought a wii in the first place and complain about graphic quality

2) You repeatedly whine about it on a wii forum.

Yes, a lot of us want component cables. So you can't wait a few weeks while playing with your av cables?

Last edited:
vagrant said:
You deserve to be shafted for two facts.

1) You bought a wii in the first place and complain about graphic quality

2) You repeatedly whine about it on a wii forum.

Yes, a lot of us want composite cables. So you can't wait a few weeks while playing with your av cables?

OMG, if you are going to attempt to insult me... PLEASE try to respond with intellegence.... thank you.....

This quote..... is an example of why you should not speak....

"Yes, a lot of us want composite cables."

Hmmmmm let me think.... every Wii comes with Composite cables!!!!

way to go N00b, embarass yourself somemore.... thanks

yarsmang said:
To top it all off, you are from IOWA..... LOL

Yes, being 21 and all, I find that I have the option to live wherever I want. You might experience the same thing in 5-7 years.

And do you realize how many component cables would be wasted if they packaged them in every wiibox? You overestimate the number of edtv television in the world.

Last edited:
Once again you show your lameness....

We are talking about COMPONENT cables... NOT composite.... thats twice now you have proven your lack of intellegence....

And i'm over 21, with a great job , and a great life, just upset that I can't get the most out of my Wii because of a lack of effort by Nintendo.... thats all..... I have a right to that....

I never asked for them to package them with the Wii.... just make them available for people whom need them.

So leave me alone, and more importantly... go learn how to spell....

Actually I am talking about component cables also. I got stuck on saying composite because a different discussion I was having elsewhere.

Is ryan a bitter manpal of yours?

go learn how to spell....

Considering the fact that it wasn't a matter of knowing how to spell, that is just silly.

You do realize you sound like an angry little kid no? And you have a family? Please tell me you didn't buy your wii with our tax money.

LOL nope, never heard of him.... he's just smart.... LOL

"Manpal" is that what 21 year olds use for insults? Homophobe insults...... You sound fresh outta highschool....

yarsmang said:
LOL nope, never heard of him.... he's just smart.... LOL

"Manpal" is that what 21 year olds use for insults? Homophobe insults...... You sound fresh outta highschool....

Actually it wasn't even a comment involving sexual orientation. Manpal = Friend. Hence, you know, the "pal" in the word.

Curious...as to why you would defensively jump to that conclusion though.

Vagrant holding his own... I got your back. Lay off the guy, I want component cables too.. I have a 32" Wdiescreen HD LCD and a 57" Widescreen HD Projection TV... do you really think I want to be using composite cables right now? Hell no. BUT, I can wait a month or two until they are readily available.

ABC said:
Vagrant holding his own... I got your back. Lay off the guy, I want component cables too.. I have a 32" Wdiescreen HD LCD and a 57" Widescreen HD Projection TV... do you really think I want to be using composite cables right now? Hell no. BUT, I can wait a month or two until they are readily available.

The fact of the matter is, this kid already had a thread locked.

And now he made another one with the same whiney attitude, even acknowledging his other was locked.

Perhaps if he didn't act like such a douche to everyone who didn't share his overly obsessive affinity for red green and blue, his threads wouldn't turn out to be so innapropriate?

LOL I have a right to be upset that they didn't bother to have enough around for purchase....

Then ebay whores exploit the shortage for profit.......

Nintendo could have done a better job, thats all i'm saying! At least let us pre order them with our extra remotes and nunchucks!

Who the hell in their right mind could deny that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back