Ninjabreadman 2 Is Confirmed...

Blank-Picard_Facepalm.jpg

I thought they learned the first time... when no one bought it...

Dan.Skater said:
Blank-Picard_Facepalm.jpg

I thought they learned the first time... when no one bought it...

People did buy maybe not to the volume of mario galaxy or wii play.A budget title can sell much less than a normal and still make a good profit.

Wow....just, wow.

I watched the two minute IGN video review and what a sad game it was.

Problem is Nintendo can't just say "No you cant make a game for our system"... its technically illegal, if you pay for the license to make it on a Wii you can make it, all you have to do is get it rated thats it!

There is Crap on all the systems, crap effects everyone, its how well you hide the crap by putting out stuff that is good, that is what makes you look good in the end.

So far its Nintendo Vs. 99% of the 3rd party... thats not a very fair fight, they need some people to switch teams and join nintendo in making atleast decent games...

Sorry for the Toilet and TDM analogies only thing that came to mind at the time.. ha ha

They are doing decent in sales of this "shovelware" but nothing to start a new company with or to even brag about. They are paying the bills and maybe going out to dinner once that is all ha ha.
There has got to be some 3rd party willing to invest a little bit of money and take a little risk in order to get a nice return.
We just haven't seen any yet. With how many consoles have sold it would be stupid to continue to ignore it.

Bring it on and Who cares really did you buy the last one... case and point then it should not matter.

WiitnessID said:
Bring it on and Who cares really did you buy the last one... case and point then it should not matter.

Exactly you should not care because let some casual gamer play they will enjoy it.

Back