Nintendi Wifi

Minted

WiiChat Member
Sep 30, 2007
Bonny Scotland
I use this for the shopping channel. Does anyone use it to go online and play? Is it just as good as a normal wireless connection.

it would be good if the router is in the same room as your wii if not its better to get a wii lan adapter

Minted said:
Does anyone use it to go online and play?
I would if there would actually be some games that use the internet connection for online play. Right now it's like 2-3 games I am not interested in. That's it.

Is it just as good as a normal wireless connection.
It is a normal wireless connection.

what games are there available for online play rite now?

and, what games with online capability are coming out in the near future? (is super smash brawl included in that?)

One of the things I love about using my Wii online is if you do a little searching you can find websites with free games intended for use with the Wii Remote.

Granted these games are usually on par with the low-grade flash games where there isn't much more to them than point and click...but a crappy free game is a nice alternative to paying what they're charging on VC for old school games.

Cheers!

i love Wii online

as soon as i get home at 2:30am instead of walking through the living room through the kitchen down the hall and to my room at the very end of my apartment to get online i switch one the Wii and im checking WiiChat and email

its just a time saver to me although i do wish nintendo would release a wireless keyboard for the Wii hopefully named the WiiBoard

iluvcod said:
what games are there available for online play rite now?

and, what games with online capability are coming out in the near future? (is super smash brawl included in that?)

Out now:
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Mario Strikers
Madden 08

Out soon:
Battalion Wars II
(some others I can't remember off the top of my head)

And yes, Nintendo confirm a couple weeks ago that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be playable online.

Back