Nintendo 3DS

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I looked at for 10 seconds, thought it was a joke. Where is the pop out at you? The only 3 dimensions I see are all 2D within the screen (Just a 3D little nano space between the sprites that are trying to be represented closely to the screen, so its slightly 3D. Not HOLY S*** 3D). Yes, the thing was on full blast stereoscopic 3D. When I turned off the 3D there was only a slight difference. So its not worth it even if I had $400 I and wanted to waste money. I assume the games are still super, super, super, give me your goddamn money that your wasting on small games small (Paying $59.99 for Pong small game in 2011).

Actually it's up to the developer of the game on how to implement the 3d. 3d is mostly for the illusion of depth witch works well on the 3ds. As for pop out at you, thats more of the gimmick but i have slightly seen it on the 3ds but its not in your face, its more of it looks like it's outta of the screen kinda.

try playing street fighter 4 in the 3d fighting mode(i cant remember what its called)

I spent more time with the system and enjoy the visuals. I DON'T LIKE LIES ABOUT IT BEING POP OUT [Nintendo]; WHEN YOU CAN SEE THE 3D WITHIN THE SYSTEM! Like if you're looking into a box.

Back