Nintendo 64 Onlne Play Full Guide!!!

GotGame?

seisure!!!!
Jul 25, 2006
Ok i am going to tell all of you how to play online her its goes

use this link to guide you through some setups.
Here- http://www.sitesled.com/members/myztek/index.html

Use this link to download Nintendo 64 roms. onlt get the file that has this U[!] for example supersmashbros U[!]

here is the link http://romhustler.net/roms/n64

ok this is how the online gaming works. you make a S/N then click on the [waiting games] tabs find a project 64 room then when you join the room there are other rooms at the bottom of the window. there are waiting games and playing games only join waiting games. u must have the game that the host has to join the room. when in the room the host can kick you and you can go back to that room only a different room. you can also host click on the create a game and look for your game. to make sure your control works you must set players 2, 3, and 4 to the same game pad or keyborad you are using. also you must turn the controls on. when i online make a name and click on the [waiting games] tab. there you must find the project64 emulator and the region you wan to go to. i got to new york just because its english. make sure it is a project64 room and make sure your in the right state. when you join a room the host chooses when he/she wants start.

My S/N is G-Unot!!! happy gaming!! :) If there are questions post them here.

Last edited:
one person has tryied it and it is fun another person is trying right now

Last edited:
Arcadium can play online now!! this nintendo 64 online WOORKS!!
i played agaist him and he beat me we both has one life left. and i fell:tard:
lol soo it really works just fallow the guide above!!!

-Enjoi
My Username is G-Unot Looking for a good match?

i play on the new york server always play on the Emularena Grounds {Unit X}
new york

I tried but I cant remember how to play the original game :p Bit laggy and bit buggy graphics, not quite for me.

Back