where are the n64 games?

they are basically the ones im going to buy only because n64 was my fav console

all i want to see is

star fox
banjo kazooie
banjo tooie
goldeneye
donkey kong 64 (actually a good game)

nintedo can be smart about it and say that theyll give about 3 cents to rare for every rare game sold

do the math

.03 x 3,000,000

theyll be making money even with 3 cents a game

urban_assualt said:
where are the n64 games?

they are basically the ones im going to buy only because n64 was my fav console

all i want to see is

star fox
banjo kazooie
banjo tooie
goldeneye
donkey kong 64 (actually a good game)

Yeah, can't get better than Goldeneye, the banjo games were okay, I don't think I played DK64, Starfox, eh, i'm not going to say I don't like it, because I might, but I don't think I will get it if it comes out

urban_assualt said:
nintedo can be smart about it and say that theyll give about 3 cents to rare for every rare game sold

do the math

.03 x 3,000,000

theyll be making money even with 3 cents a game
yeah, they will be making their cut of the dough, and what do they charge for the games themselves? $10? so both companies will be getting quite a bit of money, but i'm not sure, some companies don't make deals based on money, for those of you that have Time Warner Cable (I think anywhere), a complay called Sinclair may sound familiar, the owner of FOX and ABC, well, TWC dosen't serve their HD channels because they can't come up with a deal, and I don't think it's money related, because if it was, i'd think they'd come up with an agreement by now

star fox possible
banjo kazooie No chance
banjo tooie ditto
goldeneye becoming a possibility
donkey kong 64 rare made but Nintendo character

That suck hoping they would re-make banjo games also conker

P.S Rare should go back to nintendo

If Nintendo owns the rights to the games, and I think they do own them, they can release them, unless microsoft is going to be a b*tch about it. :nono:

Ganon1993 said:
P.S Rare should go back to nintendo
Yeah... :sad:

Last edited:
I never liked DK64. Those of you who liked it, did you play all of the SNES games? The SNES games were spectacular. I still think the SNES had some of the best graphics, music and sound of all the consoles for what it was.

You forgot Turok1-Rage Wars, Castlevania 64, Mario Party1-?, Killer Instinct 64, Wave Race 64.

it works like this there are 2 types of rights within a game nintendo need to own at least 1 of them to release the game they have to own ethier the likeness right (eg: the charcter ) or the production rights (but in most cases it would be rare etc would own those) as long as nintendo owns 1 of those right they are allowed to make money off the software but if they only own 1 they must still pay the company that owns the other one a % of the sale even if they didnt want it released

hope this clears things up a bit

wavtor

There should be a site to make suggestions to Rare because with all the complaits or suggestions they would get. They might change there mind.

I really really really want Conker's Bad Fur Day but I understand it's never going to get on here. It's kind of unfortunate, because now I still have to keep that bulky N64 around.

Back