Nintendo Action Replay

Freakin' score!

I love action replays!

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Why Is It The Size Of A GameCube Disc? :wtf:

Well, codes can't be THAT large. Not enough to fit on a 4GB DVD disk.

MAkes a bit more sense to opt for the cheaper (I think) tiny disks.

I'll let other people get it, to make sure it does well before picking one up myself.

This stupid piece of junk is the reason why nintendo wifi games will fail.
Ull have bloody cheaters everywhere.
It will just be another xbox live

yeah true about that retard people i mean alone single player i would but not on wifi

yes seriously if i play online omg that will be so fun i cant wait for the online games anyway wtf is action replaysounds soooooooo confusing

gunsnroses said:
yes seriously if i play online omg that will be so fun i cant wait for the online games anyway wtf is action replaysounds soooooooo confusing

Action replay is like gameshark or something. A disc loaded with cheat codes.
U load the disc, set the cheat(s), then load the game.
Spoils the whole concept of gaming in my opinnion

mk_south_london said:
Action replay is like gameshark or something. A disc loaded with cheat codes.
U load the disc, set the cheat(s), then load the game.
Spoils the whole concept of gaming in my opinnion
k cool but i think thats kinda gay ill lok em up if im stuck on my computer dee dee dee! and get em for fre not waster 35 bucks ona stupid cd i coukld probably buy a new wii mote wih all that money :D

I'll be getting one. If I play a game and can't get passed one part after trying it a few times I get frustrated, throw something at the wall and then never play the game again. Cheating prevents this. I wouldn't use it online though which I doubt you would be able to do anyway.

Trulen said:
Well, codes can't be THAT large. Not enough to fit on a 4GB DVD disk.

MAkes a bit more sense to opt for the cheaper (I think) tiny disks.

I'll let other people get it, to make sure it does well before picking one up myself.
The codes won't even be on the disc. They will be either on a GC memory card or an SD card so that more can be added.

Some people only get these because of the freeloader that is usually implemented in them. I'd be interested if it came with a freeloader, but idk, importing games kind of expensive as is and this is $35. Meh, idk yet.

My question is will you to download codes and saves using the wii ? I'm using a Mac?

Back