Nintendo Action Replay

mk_south_london said:
This stupid piece of junk is the reason why nintendo wifi games will fail.
Ull have bloody cheaters everywhere.
It will just be another xbox live

action replay isnt the only way people can hack the wii, theres actually alot if u look for them

and yeah i also hate people who cheat(with this things :p) because it ruins the game
and as for hacking wifi games (ds) , i HATE that:mad5:

i am going to get this if it has freeloader thats all i want more than any game

i want one but i don't have visa. dang.
I don't use it on line to that is lame
i want one now but ya

Hopefully Nintendo's games don't become like Socom US Navy Seals. The first one was so fun to play online for PS2, then came Gameshark and Action Replay and they just ruined the game. Hopefully though, it becomes like Socom 3 where they had DNAS scans to prevent cheating and it worked, never had a problem with cheaters on Socom 3 at all.

Hmm.... Well, if yoru talking about teh thing on R4's, it can actualy be pretty helpfull. It helped me for Trama Center, under teh kinfie, becuase theres a cheat to slow down time. =D However, I am at teh bomb level and cheats dont work on it. -_- Anyways, yeah. :crazy:

Nintendo should hire a hack scan like PunkBuster..
Works very well

Punkbuster does not work well at all. It doesn't check for the all-knowing, all cheating OpenGL layer injection which as been around as long as CS and still works to this day.

I hate AR!! That's why MSC is fun right now! No hackers. Nintendo has to be able to ban their accounts or the Wii will be horrible.

Back