DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
CI_NintendoClassicMiniNES_PS_Announcement_MS7_image912w.jpg
[FONT=&amp]Bring back memories and make brand new ones with Nintendo's ultimate retro gaming experience, launching 11th November!

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Relive the 80s when the Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System launches in stores on 11th November. The classic NES is back in a familiar-yet-new form as a mini replica of Nintendo’s original home console. Plugging directly into a high-definition TV using the included HDMI cable, the console comes complete with 30 NES games built-in, including beloved classics like Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong, PAC-MAN and Kirby’s Adventure.
The Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System comes packaged with an HDMI cable, a USB cable for powering the system*, and one Nintendo Classic Mini: NES Controller. And whether it’s rediscovering an old favourite or experiencing the joy of NES for the first time, the fantastic collection of NES classics included with each and every system should have something for all players.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Each title is sure to bring back fond memories and produce plenty of new ones. Players can even enjoy playing many of these games together by attaching a second Nintendo Classic Mini: NES Controller, sold separately. A Classic Controller or Classic Controller Pro for the Wii console can also be used.[/FONT]

It cant play carts or use original controllers, also nothing on if you can add more games to it, no mention of a SD card slot
This is a kinda want from me, I already have a NES and an Everdrive N8

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Ni...ni-Nintendo-Entertainment-System-1124287.html

$2 per classic game. Without any future support it seems. Only hard core fans would want this.

Emulation is already here with more sensible functionality to boot. I want one too, but I don't think so. Not for only a handful of games I've already enjoyed time and time again.

Actually, it turns out people that have owned a NES in there youth are after it

I actually thought about getting one for the novelty of it but I'm bad about that. I already have tons of systems I'll never use.

I KNOW THAT FEEL!!

Actually I dont as all my stuff gets use at various games nights

I was in a phase where I needed to have as many handhelds as I could find so I have draws full of them and only about three of them are used regularly.
I think this is actually really cool of Nintendo, but I am, unfortunately, the dick who will mod an rPi as an emulator instead of using the original system.

Use a Pi zero at my games nights sometimes
It dont really have console games on it just computers

This should satisfy some people
http://pi-tendo.com/

It will connect to a TV to play, yes. It's a re-release of the NES home console targeted at the older generation and retro-wanabe kids.

lol how would play new nes , dose come its own screen or i going have connect it to a tv to play it
Connects via HDMI

even the original NES will work on modern TVs
Will look like cack mind

I wonder how well the controller would work for other Wii titles. Is it confirmed this will work like a classic wii controller? Same plug I think. Haven't touched a wii remote in years (thanks to priiloader).

emulatorzs

Nah just kidding. I like idea and the commercial about it ain't half-bad either. :biggrin5:

[video=youtube;qAGVilt3Rls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=qAGVilt3Rls[/video]

It technically is an emulator in a box, I give it a month before its hacked to play what isnt on it

Considering that Nintendo announced an App game for Mario Run that a fan got it done 3 hours or less. My guess to emulate the games will be an hour or less to download Roms. :lol:

[video=youtube;kCQMO04AjOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=kCQMO04AjOY[/video]

Back