Nintendo Announces Plans for E3

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8672-wii-u-2.jpg

Nintendo has today announced its plans for letting fans know all the exciting news about the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS coming out of the E3 Expo which will be taking place at the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 5-7. Nintendo will be using a mix of online, broadcast and social platforms to provide a stream of breaking news during E3. Featured content will include the Nintendo All-Access Presentation, which can be watched here (the site goes live from today), or commercial-free on Viacom’s Spike TV and MTV2, or streamed via Facebook, on June 5, 9 a.m. Pacific time. Fans can also access news and updates from Nintendo via YouTube, Twitter and Facebook during E3.

"We don't want anyone to miss the energy and excitement of this year's E3 Expo," said Cindy Gordon, Nintendo of America's vice president of Corporate Affairs. "By offering different ways to tune in and follow all the Nintendo news, we aim to make fans all over the world feel like they're right there with us at the show."

Source:
Nintendo

Hmm, I guess I might as well watch this E3. Here's hoping for a cool new Pogemans game, or possibly even SSB4 info.

^ I would say a very likely "no" to both. I doubt Sakurai's team could'a made a trailer for SSBU by now. And with Black/White 2 and Pokemon Conquest recently announced, there's no way anythin' else Pokemon-related would be coming soon.

My point was that they've barely begun programming, they ain't gonna have any concrete information for us. :p

Absolutely not on-stage, 'less they think that a trailer only a few months into production is a good idea. :lol: Closed doors, perhaps. Doubt there'd be much to say besides speculation, but that's better than nothin' to slow start some hype.

... I don't need info to get hyped for SSB4, though. :lol:

They´ll only say "we are working on it" like last year, hope I´m wrong but hey, they did show an SSBB trailer two years before it´s release date, sorta, but I know SSB4 has a long way to go, more than two years for sure, so dunno, I would rather see more about the Wii U itself

Last edited:
Back