Nintendo & Apple

SplinterDs

WiiChat Member
Oct 15, 2007
NY
Don't you guys think that with the Nintendo's new innovative way to play games and the apples unique design That they show work together. Think about it if u have a wii and a apple computer you can wirelessly play your wii on your the apple computer or send music and videos through the i tunes to your wii wirelessly. They Probably will never do it but how cool will this be.

Staszy26 said:
i think apple is actually coming out with there own system
my thoughts as well, i also think that LG is.

If Apple did make a console, I don't think they would get very far with it...it'd be like Dreamcast all over again

I think it would be really hard for Apple to get into gaming... they would probably have to make some games first.

I wonder what Apples console would be called

lol that would be kinda like a knock off of WiiPlay

Everything made by apple so far has been successful. iPhone, iPod and macs, they're all going smoothly. I think that an apple console would be fantastic, nintendo merging with apple to make a console... would be waayyyy cooler. It remains a dream, for now.

bilzar said:
If Apple did make a console, I don't think they would get very far with it...it'd be like Dreamcast all over again

My exact thoughts.

killik119 said:
Everything made by apple so far has been successful.

Um, not quite.

In fact, there has been an Apple console before.

800px-Pippinfront.jpg

It didn't do too well. In fact, GamePro.com went as far as to name it the worst selling console of all time. It also scored #22 on PC World's list of the 25 worst tech products of all time.

Apple will be hesitant to produce another console alone after this embarrassment.

lol looks like a VCR and an old console mated and this was their love child

AndThen? said:
Um, not quite.

In fact, there has been an Apple console before.

800px-Pippinfront.jpg

It didn't do too well. In fact, GamePro.com went as far as to name it the worst selling console of all time. It also scored #22 on PC World's list of the 25 worst tech products of all time.

Apple will be hesitant to produce another console alone after this embarrassment.
The controller looks surprisingly similar to the Xbox 360 controllers...

Back