Nintendo & Apple

AndThen? said:
Um, not quite.
Apple will be hesitant to produce another console alone after this embarrassment.
lots of companies have made bombs...
apples list can go on and on.. as well as other companies...
what bombs has apple made since 1999 that hasn't been a money maker?

not opinions like OSX sux! but real-world revenue situations....

i'm not an apple fan, but when Jobs came back to apple, i think they've had quite a winning streak for awhile...
*i'm a linux fan*

EDIT: that game console is from the mid-90'... over 10 yrs ...seems that apple could be in great shape for this market...
i bet sega will try again someday, too...

Last edited:
What happened to This? If it was white and chrome it could look like an apple product.

Attachments

• controller.jpg
    controller.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 134
SplinterDs said:
Don't you guys think that with the Nintendo's new innovative way to play games and the apples unique design That they show work together. Think about it if u have a wii and a apple computer you can wirelessly play your wii on your the apple computer or send music and videos through the i tunes to your wii wirelessly. They Probably will never do it but how cool will this be.

Um.. actually.. there IS a program for your mac that allows easy video and file sharing. Apple and Mac DO work hand in hand.
http://www.riverfold.com/software/wiitransfer/

There is a nifty device called EyeTV made by Elgato, to allow you to connect your Wii to the Mac. The lag makes it terribly difficult, so I went back to playing on Television. (I was using the analog version.. the digital may work better)

You can also use your Wii Mote to play certain games, on you Mac. AND.. the best thing of all.. you can share your hardwired internet connection, share it via airport to get your Wii online. No router or USB connector necessary.

http://guides.macrumors.com/Connecting_Mac_with_Wii

idjut said:

EDIT: that game console is from the mid-90'... over 10 yrs ...seems that apple could be in great shape for this market...
i bet sega will try again someday, too...

I'm not denying it could happen, and I'm not denying it could be good. However, Apple pulled out of the gaming market for a reason, and if they wanted to get involved again then they'd need to think veeeery carefully.

Pantalaimn said:
What happened to This? If it was white and chrome it could look like an apple product.

That's the boomerang controller... it was going to be released with the PS3 but it was ditched during production, Sony instead choosing to use a safer design.

the apple system should be called the orange...for no apparent reason other than that they are both fruits

AndThen? said:
That's the boomerang controller... it was going to be released with the PS3 but it was ditched during production, Sony instead choosing to use a safer design.

Lol like the way you've chosen "Safer Design" :)
Nice wording.

Back