Nintendo better get on this lag...

Atomheart

M'bating to Z Suit Samus
Jul 30, 2007
WI
Man is it bad. I just finished playing with some forumites, and the game was barely playable. That thing was just chugging. And it's not like it's heavy traffic time--it's 11:30 on a Sunday night after all. Every other game can be lag free so why not this one? Heck, even MOHH2 was pretty much lag free, and that game has WAY more going on that this game. This game should be a piece of cake to get running lag free.

Get on it Nintendo!

Yeah just wait a while until the hype goes down then I expect things will be better.

I played online and no lag for me, I even recorded my first online match as a replay I'll probably post soon.

I'm still waiting to play a single match! Did Nintendo completely underestimate how many people would buy this game?! I'm in permanent waiting for opponent mode. Spectator mode works fine.

5198-2104-9327

haha it'll be cleared up eventually.

but about being not a high traffic time... yes its sunday night... but its THE sunday night brawl releases so that makes it possibly the most high traffic night ever

It doesn't have too much to do with traffic. I'm sure Nintendo has prepared well for this.
I played someone in my city, Toronto. And there was not a hint of lag.
After that, I played someone in Rhode Island. This is some 500 miles away from me. And there were little bits of lag every now and then.

If your really worried about it being perfect, find people within your city.

I've played tons of matches with zero lag whatsoever, maybe your internet connections just sucks?

ya well with a wii its hard to tell when your internet connection sucks using wifi because theres no way to measure signal strength.

Hey Atom, sorry for leaving during the game, I died and so I decided I would go to sleep. But I didn't know it would end the whole game.

But yea, it was laggy. It would spike alot and when it didn't spike there was a delay so it was hard to time attacks right. I kept missing ALOT because the delay.

Yeah it's not like it's Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3's kinda lag, now is it?

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah it's not like it's Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3's kinda lag, now is it?
i doubt it...

FastJunkie said:
I've played tons of matches with zero lag whatsoever, maybe your internet connections just sucks?

Why would he have been able to play MoHH2 without lag? Very likely against people continent wide?

prez said:
This is some 500 miles away from me. And there were little bits of lag every now and then.

I don't think anyone with online gaming experience is going to complain about little bits of lag now and again. He's complaining about virtually unplayable games. I've played 20+ player games on the budget title MoHH2 with people more than 1000 miles away, and had a very smooth playing experience. People shouldn't have to expect less from Nintendo's marquee title of this generation.

Back