Nintendo closed it's official forums... indefinately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo93

Playin' Zack & Wiki
Aug 17, 2007
Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
Wii Online Code
5431-1607-7668-3461
Nintendo NSider Forums Update

Nintendo is working on a major overhaul to Nintendo.com to support the continued success of Nintendo DS and Wii. As we prepare for this huge site update, Nintendo must unfortunately close the Nintendo NSider Forums message boards indefinitely beginning Sept. 17, 2007.

For more than four years, these NSider Forums have fostered engaging, robust debates, a strong community and friendships. While their future remains uncertain, in the interim we invite our fans to build on the spirit of community by starting their own Nintendo discussion sites. Remember also that the unique features available with Nintendo DS and Wii give Nintendo the opportunity to communicate directly with fans, while also enabling fans and friends around the world to communicate with each other.

Nintendo has the greatest fans in the world, and it is because of their support and passion that Nintendo DS and Wii have become so hugely successful around the world. We hope that the faithful Nintendo community members will look forward to the future games and website updates that will enhance Nintendo's global community of Wii and Nintendo DS owners.

Starting Sept. 17, existing NSider Forums will be available in Read Only format for one week. Private Messages will be disabled. On Monday, Sept. 24, the forums will be removed from public view.

* To visit the Read Only version of the NSider Forums, click here.

Thanks for your understanding and continued support. We'll see you soon elsewhere on the Web.

Forum home: http://forums.nintendo.com/
Read only: http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/index_forum

NOA_Andy

Just recording my stats:

Date Registered: 12-09-2006 03:53 PM
Date Last Visited: 09-17-2007 12:27 PM
Total Posts: 227
Total Page Views: 3528
Total Messages Read: 8803
Total Board Views: 521
Total Logins: 40
Total Minutes Online: 1576
IP Address of Last Visit: (removed)
Browser used for Last Visit: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6

I was in the "Octorok" rank.

Last edited:
u want to know y this is!?

Because there will be something big happening on the wii where it will be a forum channel..........

you heard it from me 1st.

Forums don't last long. Look at Capcom's. They had a successful Resident Evil Outbreak forums. They even gave out free games for points you could earn. Now it's just a dead shell of it's former glory. I myself don't plan on staying here forever. Once the Wii has chat mode, I'm outta here.

sagema said:
Forums don't last long. Look at Capcom's. They had a successful Resident Evil Outbreak forums. They even gave out free games for points you could earn. Now it's just a dead shell of it's former glory. I myself don't plan on staying here forever. Once the Wii has chat mode, I'm outta here.
Haha, I didn't even know Capcom had any forums.

That sucks. I logged on there 10 minutes ago and found out it was closed. My name is Chronotrigga on there. :/

Yea, I just logged in there myself like a couple minutes ago, and then I rushed to see if any forums had news on it. This was the first forum I found, so I joined :)

I was c1to3for5 there (just as I am here).

c1to3for5 said:
Yea, I just logged in there myself like a couple minutes ago, and then I rushed to see if any forums had news on it. This was the first forum I found, so I joined :)

I was c1to3for5 there (just as I am here).

Same here these were the first... active forums I found...

I am so sad... What happened to my nintendo, will the Wii have a forums channel? What will they do? I so sad today, that would be sweet if Nintendo did and it was compatible with the keyboard. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back