Nintendo closed it's official forums... indefinately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D S said:
I ment support in general, or say i wanted a quick answer to "What do I do in INSERT GAME TITLE HERE" or if I wanted quick information on a wii add-on,etc

You will get the same here.
Most people are pretty into their Wii (<--- haha) and are more than happy to help.

me too cuz i was looking up stuff about pokemon diamond and ssbb. I just signed up for nsiders as omison and now its gone. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to wiichat because I made a few good friends here so far. The only thing i dont like here is the ads, but other than that, this place is awesome! Edit:
My 100th post! WOOT!

Last edited:
it was closed indefinitly.

indefinitly = an amount which is not defined, not forever :yesnod:

I had 4000 posts btw

opitekk said:
u want to know y this is!?

Because there will be something big happening on the wii where it will be a forum channel..........

you heard it from me 1st.
lawl, maybe :lol:

I also found this site from Google as a result of Nsider closing down the crappy part was it shut down the day I was to become a Cappy! that was one thing I really liked about the NSider was that it had a rank system that was kinda cool. Also there was always a ton of people on line to answer any questions, but other than that they were way too strict with the forum rules.

BTW...what was thier reasoning behind not letting us share our friend codes? Seems kinda pointless whe there are sites like this one that allow you to have it right under your avatar! Lol

Chewtoy said:
BTW...what was thier reasoning behind not letting us share our friend codes? Seems kinda pointless whe there are sites like this one that allow you to have it right under your avatar! Lol
they thought ppl would get raped or something. . . :wtf:

when Nsider gets back up go back to it, their rules are to strict but there is a way bigger community

I'm JAKE196 on Nsider also if you ever see me.

I'm very surprised that the mods didn't post a sticky welcoming all the new members they are bound to get.

I am also surprised there was no sticky at least mentioning the fact that the official forum had closed for what looks to be considerable amount of time based on their use of the word "indefinite".

unfortunately, most of the mods around here have been very busy lately. The past couple of months have not been kind to Wiichat.

well, i found this forum long time ago (never on the nintendo forums) looking for pictures of mario.

welcome you refugee's. hope you have passports.....your on my turf now

I dunno.... I found it strange that Nintendo says they are doing a total redesign of the site but only close the forums. And while they do say that the forums are only closed "indefinately" which leaves the impression that the forums will return, they also hint that people should make their own forums and message boards.

Just my opinion but I think there is more to this than just a "redesign" of the site...... but I guess time will tell.

Mendon

opitekk said:
u want to know y this is!?

Because there will be something big happening on the wii where it will be a forum channel..........

you heard it from me 1st.
good thought! hey, i said this chat on the wii would be a good idea on the "new wii channels" thead. if they closed this for that reason, i am sorry. truly sorry. if you want, send me angry pm's [almost put pms]:)

i have just reasently joined this, now, they are taking this away. i say THEY BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back